Pimped out, I'm out

I scheduled an appointment today and arrived on time at the notell. After texting my arrival I see a young, athletic gentleman leave a room. I'm then texted that room number. I let her know I don't deal with pimps and left. She replied it was for her protection. Be careful.

http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8298/45446417

You did the right thing
Good job. And thank you for putting the pic up...ad is gone now.
Stay alert. You could have gotten jacked.
Good job. And thank you for putting the pic up...ad is gone now. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Cached version of her recent San Antonio BP ad:

backpage.com > San Antonio dating > San Antonio women seeking men

Ready to play (281) 929-8298 - 22
Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 10:10 PM

My name is Cream. I am a 22 years-old girl,with 5'3" and 105 lbs.

I am hot, erotic, very sensual, and aim to please. You will remember our encounter.

I'm an independent who's very professional and unrushed! NoBlackGuys
No block call.

(281-929-8298)
,The Girl Next Door Cream
Poster's age: 22

• Post ID: 22246947 sanantonio
Attached Images File Type: jpg 8b990d23be505edfdd9e42d304c51de7.jpg (34.2 KB, 441 views) File Type: jpg a00dc8565993d94458d27084da33888a.jpg (35.4 KB, 440 views) File Type: jpg 22c6f0631db1888f40cde019104809da.jpg (33.4 KB, 440 views)
Pimp protection = Winning
Damn..... she's cute....

.......was it at least the girl in the pics........?? Lol..... just curious.....

Glad you are safe. I have had guys contact me about helping me. I have been a Professional Dominatrix for over 7 years and don't need any help. Thank you.
Well is BP, almost all are pimped. Also on here eccie too, half of them are.
why is this an alert?
Glad you are safe. I have had guys contact me about helping me. I have been a Professional Dominatrix for over 7 years and don't need any help. Thank you. Originally Posted by gothchic
It could be related to human trafficking since she has "management" and may not be able to do as she wishes.
He made an appointment with a provider and sees a man walk out of the room which could possibly lead to getting jacked as he more than likely has a key.

Not sure about most guys here but i appreciate knowing that it could be a dangerous situation and a threat to my safety. enough risks associated with this hobby. Why not be as informed as you can be.
Not an alert, moved to coed...
I have had guys contact me about helping me. I have been a Professional Dominatrix for over 7 years and don't need any help. Originally Posted by gothchic

Originally Posted by cadmium
I'd have tapped that fine little ass.........whether she gives her money to a pimp, snorts it, burns it or buys 20 pairs of shoes......I could give a shit