Laughing Into Your Vagina

Would you ladies consider this a off putting fetish? I know there are some weird fetishes out there but I wanted to ask about this one. So as part of a session if a guy gave you a book of jokes and had you read them with your legs spread wide open (missionary style) while laughing into your pussy would you judge him as weird?

It's not a personal fetish of mine but I read of this one from the UK.
That actually sounds hilarious like something I'd do to be to be silly with a lover.
I laughed once with a winky in my mouth.. They told me it felt good idk..
Would you ladies consider this a off putting fetish? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Let me guess:

You got the idea reading a joke book while you were sitting their naked with your legs spread exposing your "peepee" thinking if they would laugh at you!
^ no, it was with her NBA (player) provider date last night who was laughing into her vajayjay ....
I'm gonna have to stop reading your threads.

Sorry my visualization skills took over...

I just saw you in your Prince gear wearing purple heels between a barbie doll looking chica's long legs
^ no, it was with her NBA (player) provider date last night who was laughing into her vajayjay .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You're correct.
Sounds hilarious and fun. But I would not be able to do it. If I am sexually stimulated at all, I am not articulate enough to talk dirty let alone read aloud from a book of jokes!
^^^^ Tri? No comment?
You're correct. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I do believe a public thank you would be in order here...

Thank you.
Does the vagina echo the jokes back to you? That'd be a turnoff...
Does the vagina echo the jokes back to you? That'd be a turnoff... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Just stuff a parrot in there.
I'm gonna have to stop reading your threads.

Sorry my visualization skills took over...

I just saw you in your Prince gear wearing purple heels between a barbie doll looking chica's long legs Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Maybe this will change your mind:

Maybe this will change your mind:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Is this an uncut version?
I don't even remember this scene.
I used to have this regular client back in the day (when I first started) and this guy loved to tell jokes, etc the whole time through the sesh. There were many times I would end up laughing whilst performing certain activities for him. He didn't seem to mind and I think even enjoyed it.