Natalie Rose here to stay in fort worth!

Hey guys I'm brand new to Fort Worth, if anyone knows of a good area to work at please let me know.
I still have some openings on Wednesday and Thursday this week
I look forward to all that fort worth offers
Welcome to Ft Worth!
Lots of girls work in the hotels around 820 and Beach. But construction and traffic up that way are a real pain.

As a west-sider, I'm partial to the southwest quadrant of Fort Worth, from the near west side to Benbrook. That particular area also has seen a significant reduction in supply in the last two months, so there may be some pent-up demand waiting to be satisfied.

It would help to know whether you're looking at hotels or for an apartment. PM me if I can be of help.
I have to ask, what is your definition of Big and Tall? And why exclude them?
At least she does not exclude 1.3" of dangling death.
Lots of girls work in the hotels around 820 and Beach. But construction and traffic up that way are a real pain.

As a west-sider, I'm partial to the southwest quadrant of Fort Worth, from the near west side to Benbrook. That particular area also has seen a significant reduction in supply in the last two months, so there may be some pent-up demand waiting to be satisfied.

It would help to know whether you're looking at hotels or for an apartment. PM me if I can be of help. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
First, you'll probably love Fort Worth. It's a cultural mecca. Wonderful museums to visit and the Japanese Botanical Gardens are just lovely.

So where is the southwest quadrant of Fort Worth again?

I've really wanted to visit Fort Worth on a regular basis. I love the area. But no one wishes to really commit to me going over there.

Plus, the traffic (and I was in it last night) from 183 to 121 is just awful nearly ALL of the time.

Are there any really nice hotels in that area that you mentioned, that you can recommend?
Stay off 121 /183 when traveling to FW . Traffic is always bad. Use 30 west . Several nice hotels in Southwest FW. Off Bryan Irvin. I have seen several providers at the La Quinta there. Several entrances so clients don't have to go thru the lobby. Nice clean rooms. Also a best western and Motel 6 in Benbrook right off 820. Easy to reach and management doesn't ask questions about traffic !! West FW needs more GOOD providers :-)
Stay off 121 /183 when traveling to FW . Traffic is always bad. Use 30 west . Several nice hotels in Southwest FW. Off Bryan Irvin. I have seen several providers at the La Quinta there. Several entrances so clients don't have to go thru the lobby. Nice clean rooms. Also a best western and Motel 6 in Benbrook right off 820. Easy to reach and management doesn't ask questions about traffic !! West FW needs more GOOD providers :-) Originally Posted by Jacket_cowboy61
Grrr! Crazy congestion and confusing due to construction. 820 S exit is to your right now coming from 183
The Chisholm Trail Parkway is going to make southwest Fort Worth much more convenient from downtown. You can't get on directly from I-30 yet -- you have to use University of Montgomery -- but once you're on, you're less than five minutes from the Overton Ridge exit. The I-20 exit isn't open yet, but you can get to I-20 and Bryant Irvin by exiting at Arborlawn.
Grrr! Crazy congestion and confusing due to construction. 820 S exit is to your right now coming from 183 Originally Posted by Eva Damita
May or may not be true tomorrow, they seem to change every few days...
I love the sw fort worth area. That's where I am. Traffic is much better than up north
May or may not be true tomorrow, they seem to change every few days... Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
Very true, and why I avoid that area unless visiting a Lover ❤
True Bridgette Ann, but mid-cities freeways are getting closer to finished......been a long wait.
But most of us will be fossils when the work is done.
They are getting very close, actually drove from 35W and 820 to NE Mall in 10 minutes today