Meet & Greet/Socials

I've heard great tales of a few amazing socials that a few rockstars use to put together here in Houston. Sanaa and I talked about getting one together but had no clue where to get started. lol But we both agreed, that if done right it could be an amazing time for all involved...

So, my question is, did all of the fun stop? lol And, how can a gal find out about upcoming events?
Where to start........hmmmmmmm
Where to start........hmmmmmmm Originally Posted by dearhunter
uh oh lol
  • 5T3V3
  • 06-19-2015, 02:29 PM
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
you can announce it but ....

the bigger you get the more you have to lose
Oh shucks, I didn't know.
I'm sorry guys, I wasn't trying to put anyone on the spot.
Off to go read these rules so I'll know better next time. lol

you can announce it but ....

the bigger you get the more you have to lose Originally Posted by 5T3V3
A gang bang can be pulled off, just not a get together for drinks.
Seems odd but thems the rules.
On here they're called poker games, not socials
A gang bang can be pulled off, just not a get together for drinks.
Seems odd but thems the rules. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I don't see that in the rules at all. The guidelines say that Eccie does not have socials of any sort. You have something yourself, we let you announce it once, then the thread is closed. No discussion about it. There are get togethers in other cities, but Eccie is not involved. Staff attends as members only.
I got gang-banged at the last social I went to.
You can start SMALL with a few members YOU trust. And it would be best not to announce it on the board.
^^ Yep. And if you do announce it on the open board (there are newbies and lurkers who are actually pretty cool) screen who you invite carefully.
You can suck on jiggers and cigars with taz every Friday and Saturday night.
Celeste, my comment was not an indictment against your desire to get dick and pussy talking to each other in the same room.......Houston has a long history of socials.........and a few scars
lol Thank you for the clarity!
I figured there was something else that had gone on in the past lol But, it does sound like it could be fun.

Celeste, my comment was not an indictment against your desire to get dick and pussy talking to each other in the same room.......Houston has a long history of socials.........and a few scars Originally Posted by dearhunter
.......Houston has a long history of socials.........and a few scars Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yep.

I'm in for a social, haven't been to one since the old days.