New photos for those who are persistent.

For everyone who insists on seeing new pictures, here you all go. I do not take professional photos because I believe photo shopped pictures aren't reality. My photos are not airbrushed nor fixed in any way shape or form. Also, to the gentlemen who message me asking to do professional photo...please stop. I am not interested in professional photos. Thank you!
Looking good J. Reminds me I need make that drive again
  • mr666
  • 09-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Nice. Very nice!
Thanks for the photos. You are not bad looking.
Stunning! I'm speechless but very glad I saw your post Jemma. Thank you
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2015, 03:33 PM
You've gained some weight since i saw you years ago. You still look good though...
Looking Good Jemma!
All were taken today. I hope no one questions me again on how accurate are my pictures. My body is still the same.
  • bbkid
  • 09-22-2015, 03:37 PM
Nice, babygirl. Very nice, indeed.
You've gained some weight since i saw you years ago. You still look good though... Originally Posted by WTF
No actually I haven't. I use to be extremely tan so there's a difference.
lol..nice ones
New pics to beat off too!! Thanks babeeee!!
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2015, 03:46 PM
No actually I haven't. I use to be extremely tan so there's a difference. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I remember you being a tad tighter ... like i said it was many moons ago. Memories can distort with time. I'm sure you look exactly like you looked four years ago. My bad.
I remember you being a tad tighter ... like i said it was many moons ago. Memories can distort with time. I'm sure you look exactly like you looked four years ago. My bad. Originally Posted by WTF
I was in cheerleading then. Doesn't matter my body is still in great shape.
Looks good Jemma!