disgusting/brown shower almost

So theres a client on here,,nice cute white young Caucasian guy. We met a room,.i gave him bj..then after he finishes i go to freshen up since he did pay for an hour!:/ by then only 20 mins have passed. But before getting off bed to freshen up i notice a brown shyt streak on the hotels white sheets..omg!! 😞 i didn't mention it,,just walked to restroom..i looked over and notice him looking at stain them throw blanket on top.of it..lmao
Like i didn't already see the shyt
As im walking over to him he grabs his phone amd say "oh i have to hurry and go..my boss is calling me in,,im.on call!!" i knew he was just embarrassed and didn't want me to see the stain..however i was disgusted by then and any time u can make a quik 2 bills off just a bj.im all for it..but can anyone give me.any feedback...should i have mentioned it to him so he could shower and was i right for not embarrassing the guy?
LMMFAO

Another reason why fools should shower before seeing a provider. Some providers are implementing this as a rule if they have shower facilities at their incalls. It makes no damn sense to go see someone after you've taken a shit and didn't wash your nasty ass!!

Blast his ass in the Powder Room or wherever the girls get together and talk about guys badly.
Exactly! And fact he was waiting at hotel 10 mins before i arrived was no excuse:/
The worst part is that the cleaning crew will think it was you!
The old adage, " I am going to fuck the shit out of you" ?

You were hovering on Johnson and did not smell shit? I am not defending the guy, but if you nose was that close to his ass, and you did not smell anything..........

I call a multi party foul here!
LMMFAO

Another reason why fools should shower before seeing a provider. Some providers are implementing this as a rule if they have shower facilities at their incalls. It makes no damn sense to go see someone after you've taken a shit and didn't wash your nasty ass!!

Blast his ass in the Powder Room or wherever the girls get together and talk about guys badly. Originally Posted by kerwil62
hi kerwil what about hobbyist cant they ask provider to be fresh or (take a shower) if you know of a more polite way please share. may it be shyt or cum it requires thorough washing if it dries out IJS
So....none of y'all ever left a skid mark?

Really!
Well honestly he had on work clothes.,body odor wasn't too bad..just smelled kinda stale like work..i give awesome bjs so honestly think he shytted before i arrived due to being nervous and didn't wipe corretly then when i started bj he started clinching his azz cheekz,,that's how that happened lol
Oh and yes i did feel awkward when i realized my nose was near his azz.the whole time,.i smelt his balls but no crap:/
LMMFAO

Blast his ass in the Powder Room or wherever the girls get together and talk about guys badly. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I dont start my season till he showers in front of me... Thats nasty as hell

Its my rule!!!
This thread is too funny. Men wash your asses if you know you ain't clean.
Sounds to me like your skills in the bj area are so damn amazing the guy just lost all control of his bodily functions. You know you can't give him your all in the first 10 minutes if he paid for an whole hour. Pace yourself. LOL
  • cr76
  • 09-23-2015, 05:05 PM
well, maybe he will take this as a learning exp.

That shit is nasty. Pun intended.
  • pyro
  • 09-23-2015, 06:27 PM
So theres a client on here,,nice cute white young Caucasian guy. We met a room,.i gave him bj..then after he finishes i go to freshen up since he did pay for an hour!:/ by then only 20 mins have passed. But before getting off bed to freshen up i notice a brown shyt streak on the hotels white sheets..omg!! 😞 i didn't mention it,,just walked to restroom..i looked over and notice him looking at stain them throw blanket on top.of it..lmao
Like i didn't already see the shyt
As im walking over to him he grabs his phone amd say "oh i have to hurry and go..my boss is calling me in,,im.on call!!" i knew he was just embarrassed and didn't want me to see the stain..however i was disgusted by then and any time u can make a quik 2 bills off just a bj.im all for it..but can anyone give me.any feedback...should i have mentioned it to him so he could shower and was i right for not embarrassing the guy? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Just say in your best British accent, channel Gynneth Paltrow and her early snooty movies, "I say old chap! You seem to have shat yourself".

That aside...

Which member was it and what did you do to provoke such a marked response. Because this has ad written all over it!

Who's calling bullsh*t?

I Kid, I Kid, thanks for posting this!
I don't often laugh out loud but you got me.
But I didn't pee, I'm a big boy...

After a long day I'm happy to laugh.

py
  • pyro
  • 09-23-2015, 06:31 PM
So....none of y'all ever left a skid mark?

Really! Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
It was Don! It was Don!
Man, what a "shitty" thread. Yuck, nasty and all that. Maybe providers need to start bringing condoms and cork!