If you happen to be looking for deep throat....

All that stuff she is shoving down her throat is soft and flexible and thin.

Them balloons explode while inside her and she is in big trouble.

Like to see how she handles a real big hard dick or a big long latex dildo.
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2016, 07:29 AM
All that stuff she is shoving down her throat is soft and flexible and thin.

Them balloons explode while inside her and she is in big trouble.

Like to see how she handles a real big hard dick or a big long latex dildo. Originally Posted by CG2014
I'm sure she'll do great with a cock in her mouth, we need a true DT Queen in Dallas
Bring a banana and lets see what I can do with that before I take a chance with you In town this weekend.
A video that can't be watched unless you log into Facebook, being linked from a hooker board. A good idea if I've ever heard one!
for the more appropriate for this site and you do not have to log in, here you go:

http://www.xvideos.com/video18350301...roat_oral_show
Nice to see that both of those girls could be able to handle me...lol
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2016, 01:08 PM
A video that can't be watched unless you log into Facebook, being linked from a hooker board. A good idea if I've ever heard one! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Clear your cookies and you should be able to see it, I don't have a FB account and saw it without any problems
Clear your cookies and you should be able to see it, I don't have a FB account and saw it without any problems Originally Posted by BLM69
Works in Chrome without logging in opposed to Firefox, oddly.
for the more appropriate for this site and you do not have to log in, here you go:

http://www.xvideos.com/video18350301...roat_oral_show Originally Posted by davidfree986
My DT skills are pretty good but that was cool AF to see as it moved down and filled her throat.
My god! That sausage is almost as firm as some dildos. And even though the balloon isn't as firm as a cock, she obviously has some extra special throat and esophagus muscle isolation skills.

• BLM69
  • 07-08-2016, 10:34 AM
My DT skills are pretty good but that was cool AF to see as it moved down and filled her throat. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
That woman would make a fortune here, I'm still looking for a DT Queen not just a bbbj
I'm a tad concerned about her...never did see that long, blue balloon come back out.
That woman would make a fortune here, I'm still looking for a DT Queen not just a bbbj Originally Posted by BLM69
Fuck yeah she'd make a killing. Hell I'd pay just to watch her blow someone lol.
So many great ladies in the Dallas area there's certain to be a few local DT Queens .
This DT Queen is local to D.C.
I've always toured around Dallas...might change that lol.
I'm probably in the minority on this, but I don't particularly care for the way DT feels. To be quite frank, it's really uncomfortable. 9 times out of 10, she's going against the grain of my curve (I have a bottomside curve), which, when I'm really hard, is borderline painful when I'm in her throat. Of course, I should say something, but just kinda grin and bare it.

If she tries it from the side or the other way (her facing away, top of mouth aligned with my underside) it's not as bad. Definitely more tolerable this way, though not a necessity for me to enjoy a beej. Don't care for the 'throat' feeling.