Misogyny Prevalent Here - Need More White Knights Here

Reading reviews here, its apparent that many of the hobbyists here are mysognyists. There's a shortage of white knights here. The hobby world benefits when these boards are a welcoming place for women.
Aspd was once such a place. Not this place.
I'm a white knight. A few more are needed here.
I hate White Knights.. I love Women.. and love your role in "the Godfather".
Can't one be somewhere in between?
Well Brando, after your review fiasco... I am afraid that... this one is for you:

(Image removed, though a character, still a child)- NYr
I assume you're including myself in that number of misogynistic ignoramuses. I'm sure you have your reasons. Fortunately, though I may speak/type harshly at times, I give the utmost respect to the providers I see behind closed doors. There is a huge difference between a conversation you have at the bar with your buddies and a conversation you have with a lady (call me old fashioned that way). I'm sure the ladies will call me out on my bullshit if I am lying. Now.........

More white knights? What tha fuck is wrong with your head? Do we need guys who are honest in their assessments? Yes. Do we need guys who are honest in their feedback about a provider that another hobbyist may have viewed in an unfavorable light? Yes. More white knights? Fuuuuuuuuuuck NO!!!!

You seem to misunderstand the provenance of a white knight. A white knight has no honor or integrity, he merely sides on behalf of a chick who licked his dick in hopes of more dick licking or some favorable treatment.

To sum it up you're an idiot, that is all.

Edit: my apologies, I shouldn't call you an idiot, I feel that you probably have good intentions.
Hey OP, could you use the word "here" two or three more times?
I assume you're including myself in that number of misogynistic ignoramuses. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Going to wait for some of the very few ladies who still post here to contribute their opinion before I say more than this:

Yes, Darkey--I just read your alleged last review--pure misogyny. And your definition of white knight is wrong. I have 72 reviews on TER--we don't even use Eccie in DC where I'm from. White Knights keep the boys who live in the basement from gaining the upper hand on these boards. Nothing scares a provider more than board stalking, women hating hardons with a hundred dollar bill lifted from a lost wallet.

Also, I just did a review of Blonde Bree-- http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1770022

She has told me about her experience with Eccie--this place made her feel like an American alone in a terrorist infested, sand-swept ISIS killing field.

I'm a white knight, damn glad to be one. Already I've gotten pms from providers thanking me for saying what needs to be said.
Cmon Brando...say it's not so.

For starters I don't know what your talking about with aspd days. I was in Houston back then, and didn't spend much time in the Dallas area, but we "flame"d hot, and we "quack"d loud like ducks. It was not always easy going.

The problem we have is white knighting isnt what it used to be. When you're actually on 'the side of right' then it's fine, especially in defending against some asshole tard, but, imo, it has evolved to some freak show where biased, in love, or buttsore guys come and troll defense for gals who don't necessarily deserve it.

Side of right? It's cool
Dumb puppy dog posting on every thread? Not cool

Don't know what it's like in Virginia, but there are bad ladies as well as shitty tards.
My .02 cents. Put'em with a dime and buy yourself a cup of coffee. Hahaha

LnH
Yes, Darkey--I just read your alleged last review--pure misogyny. Originally Posted by Good Brando
If you would kind sir, could you please inform me as to what your definition of misogyny is and how my review fits that definition? I feel I gave all of the pertinent details and that I was even being light and not painting such an experience with a heavy hand. If you prove that to me, I will denounce that review as misogynistic and inform my ECCiE brothers not to give credence to such indecent material although it's 100% true (as confirmed by another hobbyist today).
There's a difference between a respectful gentleman who stands up for the ladies and a white knight who's a simpering pathetic kiss ass for the ladies. The former is respected, the latter is despised. Yes, a white knight is despised, even by the ladies he defends...who can respect someone who has no self-dignity or honor whatsoever? No backbone to speak of?
we don't even use Eccie in DC where I'm from. Originally Posted by Good Brando
then why are you so concerned with ECCIE in Dallas? you are from Northern Virginia, I gather.. what city?
I wanna know LnH is getting coffee for 12 cents.
I'm just going to say this.

A good provider who provides excellent service, is kind to those she deals with, handles her business properly and without constant drama and issue----- doesn't need a White Knight. Why? Because her reputation will always speak for itself.

The proper way to do things is to handle your business in such a manner that you never find yourself needing the efforts of the White Knight Brigade.
Already providers pm me. Thanking me for saying what needs to be said. Yeah because hookers can't and won't say what is in their mind. You really are a stupid dumb fuck. Be a fucking man. Loser
There's a difference between a respectful gentleman who stands up for the ladies and a white knight who's a simpering pathetic kiss ass for the ladies. The former is respected, the latter is despised. Yes, a white knight is despised, even by the ladies he defends...who can respect someone who has no self-dignity or honor whatsoever? No backbone to speak of? Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
^^^
Truth.

I kiss NO hooker ass. I find just being nice and having a fistful of cash seems to work wonders with them.

As for Misogyny? Never fucked her. Is she BBJ and Don friendly?

As for the hookers, get back in the kitchen and make sure the beer is already open when you come back.