Acronym SS

I've searched everywhere to try and find it. So I must ask, what does it stand for? I'm drawing blanks here as to what it could be.
Stripper Slide

Here is a link that may be useful https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752
SS is an abbreviation for "stripper slide."
Super Sport but Stripper slide is funner
A stripper slide is when you slide your very hard cock all over the outside of the gal's wet pussy and clit driving her totally crazy and wild and usually making her cum and requesting you slide your entire hard cock deep into her pussy and fuck her)))
Semen slurper?
SS stands for Super Secret. The dude is trying to babe back the lady. Just don't tell anyone. It's a SS
Dayummmm... knew what the acronym was all along but there is just so much - so Hot and so Right on reading & envisioning FemiLove's detailed description!!
That girl is just one smokin' Hott Beauty!! Her pic's, looks, naughty replies & bio are a total turn on even from here �� Gotta get back to TEXAS soon! Or hell, even Orlando ��
A stripper slide is when you slide your very hard cock all over the outside of the gal's wet pussy and clit driving her totally crazy and wild and usually making her cum and requesting you slide your entire hard cock deep into her pussy and fuck her))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
+100. Femi. you're so bad, you're good.
Thanks! I'd have never guessed that one! Needs to go on the acronym page I reckon. Peace!
A stripper slide is when you slide your very hard cock all over the outside of the gal's wet pussy and clit driving her totally crazy and wild and usually making her cum and requesting you slide your entire hard cock deep into her pussy and fuck her))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
FemiLove!! Love it!! 👊🏻💥
A Stripper slide is one of the hottest things a guy can do to my wet pussy to get me so horny to be fucked immediately. I just make him fuck me) I can't help myself) it feels so great when he just slides his cock deep into me after a hot stripper slide!! Most of time I just spread my tight pussy and say"fuck me, fuck me NOW")))))))))
A Stripper slide is one of the hottest things a guy can do to my wet pussy to get me so horny to be fucked immediately. I just make him fuck me) I can't help myself) it feels so great when he just slides his cock deep into me after a hot stripper slide!! Most of time I just spread my tight pussy and say"fuck me, fuck me NOW"))))))))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
DAMN girl. That got me hard as a rock. We have got to meet up sometime.
A Stripper slide is one of the hottest things a guy can do to my wet pussy to get me so horny to be fucked immediately. I just make him fuck me) I can't help myself) it feels so great when he just slides his cock deep into me after a hot stripper slide!! Most of time I just spread my tight pussy and say"fuck me, fuck me NOW"))))))))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Hope you're at Colette's for the Mardi Gras ball... I'll give you something hot and hard to slide all over while my girl enjoys the show...
OM, I hope your next stop will be the clinic for testing