subtle hints for massage extras

we all know what the really good hints are when in session with a massage therapist. i am not speaking of the body rub ladies. and of course ymmv with any lady. so getting to the point i came across a thread where a LMT of 6 years (who works in a spa) was answering questions about extras she provided and the UTR part of it all. according to her the number one thing is draping. no drape= extras available , maybe not the first time but with a few more visits. also she said dont put your arms on table, let them hang so the therapist can make contact with your hand and arms. I.E. with her leg , butt crotch ect.. next subtle hint massaging your arms while holding them to her body, stomach, ribs shoulder ect. . to her this was a safe way not to be so upfront, but a way to test the waters, client doesnt have to make any moves if he is unsure about a first encounter with a therapist. so does anyone have any input into this, stories ect. not sure if i buy this. lots of undraped massages with no extras.
Where can we find that thread?
Well, I'm guessing it depends on the woman. But I think the whole let your arms hang is a good one. But drape or no drape that sounds iffy a bit.
elpp just came across it by accident. sorry i cant tell you where it is
I've found that the best hint is to bring myself to a big boner when she initially leaves the room to let me undress. Then when she walks in I'm face up playing with my boner but not saying a word. If she asks what am I doing I say, "just warming up for our visit". Usually this does the trick because if she isn't offering anything, or isn't comfortable with you she will say so right there. It's your choice then to either stay or go before anything even starts. Of course, I always avoid "draping required" in the first place. My experience has been that 95% of the time doing it this way, it breaks the ice, gets a laugh out of her, and it's game on.
LOL.......that is funny and quite clever, Hugh Jardon, thanks for sharing.
  • Gypsy
  • 02-21-2012, 08:52 AM
I disagree with the arms hanging. I find I can make more contact with the therapist if my arms are at my side. I put my arms on the edge of the table and if when they are working on me they press against my arms, I apply subtle pressure back with my elbows, etc, and if they do not move away, I take it as a very good sign.
lol thats not real subtle on your part, acually was refering to the therapist being subtle, but you new that..point made and a good one