Victoria Sugar is a Flake

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=377722

Victoria Sugar stood me up.

Contacted her today to make an apointment to see her. I arrived 20 minutes early(1 PM). She told me to park at the Conoco across the road and wait for her to call back. She said she wasn't ready yet and she would call back in 15 min. After 1/2 hour I call her. Goes directly to VM. I go about my business and call her back at 2:30. She said "her Girl Friend was using the incall for the next hour." Sounds fine, but can I come see her in an hour than. She says ok. at 3:15 I call back and ask if I should start heading her way. She says no, she dosn't know how long her GF will be. She acted upset that I called again. She said she will call me when she is ready. I reminded her that last time she said that she would call, she forgot to call me. I gave her till 4 and tried calling again. Goes directly to VM. Only reason I can think of is she must be with someone else and has the phone off. After trying to call her several times over 15 minutes I decide to head home. Here it is 5:40 and she never did call me back. What a waste of time. If you are too busy that's fine, just say so.

You do realize my time is valuable too???
Maybe she had something mixed up and was trying to fix it? I couldn't fathom the idea of telling someone to come back, its not like your getting your hair cut. Sorry about your wasted afternoon...