Reviews: Let's Be Honest lol

I have been an active provider off and on since 2008. I have moved, taken breaks, and seen many changes in the industry during this time. Since this is not a veiled advertisement, I will not go into detail about how awesome I am or how much every one loves me, but what I will say is that I enjoy my work and it shows, and I have still see people who I saw when I first started and have a great reputation with those who have seen me, so I never really cared about reviews much. With breaks and moving, my reviews are scattered about and because of the salacious and sometimes embellished recounts of sessions, I prefer that sessions stay private if possible.

Not until recently have I seen this new "review special" so much...nor have I read as many "reviews are BS" comments either.
But at the same time, I have had people express concerns about my lack of recent reviews (even though I posted links to some from a few months back)

My Questions Are:
How important are Reviews, seriously?
How much of it do u believe?
Do you think that review specials undermines the validity of reviews?

I'm just curious because I am getting mixed signals about the whole thing...
How important are Reviews, seriously?
How much of it do u believe?
Do you think that review specials undermines the validity of reviews?

I'm just curious because I am getting mixed signals about the whole thing... Originally Posted by SexiKenni
1. Many of us clients are reassured when we see a provider with a few recent reviews. There are way to many cases of a good provider going bad not to feel better when the lady has been "vetted" in the last month or so.

2. It really depends on the reviewer and their history or lack there of.

3. No. I think it encourages some of us to take the time we otherwise wouldn't have to write the review. Also, see my 2nd answer.
I personally am very thankful to the people who write reviews. It tremendously helps in finding providers that seem to fit your style/desires. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together that take the time and make the effort to do some research can quickly spot real reviews over fake ones for the most part.
Really? Have you read all of mine?
Review importance is relegated to how much a guy counts on them to determine if he wants to see a particular provider. Reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, not because a guy does not have a high review count or because a new provider is being reviewed, but because reviews are done from the reviewer's perspective and his opinion of how a session went. While it is true that sometimes a provider will post a self review, be it by a friend or whatever, to get her name out there, the pimp who will do the same so he can make some money off the provider or the members who post fake reviews for PA access, most of the reviews are genuine and the session itself did happen, sometimes however, the activities, what was said and/or how many and if the provider had actual orgasms during the session would more than likely be debatable. Unfortunately, Eccie does not have a verification system in place to make sure the actual session between the reviewer and provider took place, so nothing is 100%. Review specials are just that, but I think they should be given on the next session opposed to the first as there is no guarantee that the guy is going to write a review and he is not going to write one then go see the provider!
Reviews are almost always ego inflated bullshit, really only good for determining activities and rates you can expect. I've read many of real bowsers that are the most beautiful, and they all cum 20 times. lol
Being generous, I'd say about 1/4 of reviews are accurate. The rest are either ghost-pimp/promotion marketing for a provider by someone with a vested interest in her business (ala: pimp/manager/agency or the provider herself using a hobby account) or just the ego inflated BS mentioned above that some hobbyists wack off to while reading and share in their circle jerk private social group.
  • 11-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Reviews....
Throw out the best and the worst, and just assume that half of what the reviewer has posted was true.
The WK's will post the best sounding ones, because they want their ladies to be looked upon in a positive view.
The worst reviews, posted by reviewers that maybe didn't click with the lady, or they showed up smelly, and the lady just wanted to get it over with.

Most sessions happen UTR without a review ever posted. That in mind, if a lady has been fairly busy, providing good sessions, the guys out shopping will pass over her because there are not recent reviews published.

Some reviews are like ads, they get the lady noticed.
......but lots of reviews in a short timespan will make the guys out there looking believe that she will not have time for them.
I won't post a review if she's had a bunch of recent reviews.

It's a fine gray area where you can have too many or not enough.
Reviews....
Most sessions happen UTR without a review ever posted. ......... Originally Posted by 200K

Bingo!
God I'm glad this topic was only dead for like 36 hours.

The two best things about reviews are location, which seems to be almost impossible for a lot of ladies to put in their ads, rates (which is weird because reviews are like the only place money is openly discussed, including the locker room).

Barely useful physical description because nobody wants to be the bad guy who calls whale or funky hygiene or fugly and says no, and the excuse is always WALDT is pathetic.

Personally I don't fuck ugly fat chicks, but if I did, I'd say so. Just for everybody else.

Reviews should be closed to pile-on commenting, and commenting on reviews should be left out of coed. Think of the bandwidth we'd gain!! Yes is yes and no is no, STFU and move on. Nobody else was there, and nobody should be the subject of BSC WK or hooker sniper fire because of a review.
I must be in the minority as I find reviews helpful. Of course, it is necessary to read a number of the reviews which will give one a sense of what to expect and not rely on just one or two. If a Provider has a number of NO reviews, then I will stay away.
I won't see a provider without a solid record of reviews. In this day and age I'm not going in blind I want to know what to expect in terms of menu, rates, location, and service levels. Also, since most providers don't show faces I want to know about that as well. Internationally its not a problem but man amongst domestic providers there are a TON of butterfaces that stay busy basically through trickery.

Yes, any one review is likely to contain some embellishment and is obviously written from one person's point of view. But, when taken in aggregate with other reviews on the provider, a clear picture emerges. That picture is what I'm after.

Personally I try to be 100% honest about my experience both good and bad. I'm respectful and try to be tactful but I am brutally honest. Otherwise what's the point here? I'm not really interested in "attaboys" and back slaps from fellow hobbyists, I like to write what I feel someone else would want to know when making a decision on the provider.

Anyone giving me shit about a no review is wasting their time, I could care less. For me personally I reserve no's for those who deserve it. Like someone else mentioned above, the actual recommendation is irrelevant anyway its the content of the ROS that matters to me and I would presume most.
I don't review as much as I probably should...but the only real value of these boards as it pertains to reviews are those who are straight with the review...I depend on reviews and I do A LOT of research before I see a provider, but I have learned to look at reviews with a skeptics eye. There are a few of us who will give an honest account of a session, that info is precious to us...if a girl has a no-review policy it makes me wonder if she is hiding something and will go on my no see list. So IMHO reviews are important to us.
It is because of reviews that we know the difference between a Madison May and a Kitty Lamour. Other info here is available as well in Co-ed, Men's Lounge, PMs, etc.

But when you view the ladies' Profile and see all her Reviews listed and read them, you can separate the wheat from the chaff.

And poor SD2011 just had to get another dig at Social Groups...awwwww.
Yep prolongus... I admit it makes me smile to mock the sheeple