Male birth control pill?

Just saw a story on the TV news at noon about this. Intriguing.

My brother was watching the same show and said NO WAY would he take the pill. He's afraid of it messing with his hormones, resulting in boobs bigger than mine. While faulty, I think that attitude is going to be difficult to change with hardheaded men.
Sign a negro up ....dam I hate using the word negro but don't want to get pointed...but sign a negro up since I love to creampie

Sike
Vasectomy is where it's at. Nothing like pussy creampies.
I'd never trust a mans word when it comes to this.
We (women) have much more to loose then them.
I love my IUD.
Vasectomy is where it's at. Nothing like pussy creampies. Originally Posted by Japjapjap
After a man receives a vasectomy, they should give him a vasectomy card, just like a state ID, so women know that men are being honest with them when they say they are snipped.

"I promise, I'm snipped babe", is probably the most told lie, only 2ed to, "I love you"
LoL, all this time I thought condoms were used around here to prevent STDs not pregnancy.
  • Trey
  • 03-21-2018, 05:46 AM
If it was an issue I would consider it after looking into the side effects.
Vasectomy is where it's at. Nothing like pussy creampies. Originally Posted by Japjapjap
Agreed! Vasectomy was the best decision I have made.
LoL, all this time I thought condoms were used around here to prevent STDs not pregnancy. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Indeed! Only when science comes up with a miracle pill to bar STDs can creampie enthusiasts breathe a collective sigh of relief.
Vasectomy for the win. Cut, stapled, and cauterized. In and out in an afternoon. It's crazy easy.
Who else got their vasectomy and, against doctors orders, masturbated a few days later only to end up with a crazy bruised cock? No? Am I the only one? I had a BBC for a solid week or two �� ... when the doc says no masturbating for a few weeks they are not kidding.

And I know I am not the only one who loves DATY after a solid creampie? Let's be real though, We aren't using condoms around here to prevent pregnancy.
Brooke is correct. Any woman dumb enough to trust a man when he is trying to get bareback is an idiot.

I see a significant drop down in the population average IQ after this comes out. The amount of pregnant dumb women will be epic