Megyn Kelly should have continued pretending to be conservative...

This whole "blackface" thing is a ruse. A couple of weeks ago when she wasn't playing along by criticizing the whole Dr Ford debacle, that's when she signed her exit papers.

Reportedly she'll get $60+ million dollars to walk. I'd be happy to see her back at Fox as long as she isn't making sexual harassment allegations.
Yeah, then she can make as many blackface jokes as she want.
Yeah, then she can make as many blackface jokes as she want. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
George Soros told me he loves it when Bill Clinton comes over to his house to play his saxophone in blackface while he and Hillary make a toast to the memory of her mentor Robert Byrd...
George Soros told me he loves it when Bill Clinton comes over to his house to play his saxophone in blackface while he and Hillary make a toast to the memory of her mentor Robert Byrd... Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
Bill told George that to get Hillary pregnant with Chelsea, he didn't ask her to wear a paper bag over her head, just her ladies-Klan sheets....
One DAY Bill will come out of the closet and open up about his predilections. I suspect his years with HillariousNoMore drove him into alternative relief, not to mention his lack of a father.
My question is, what turnip patch did Megan just crawl out of.

Anybody with half a brain knows that you cannot say shit like that.
Agreed, Jackie, but it appears others in this thread are from the same place.
My question is, what turnip patch did Megan just crawl out of.

Anybody with half a brain knows that you cannot say shit like that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She was stupid to think NBC would embrace her after her time at FOX...They will always hate her for being on FOX.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/25/j...man-blackface/

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

I'm not approving this, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. Also, this smells like a set up.
Agreed, Jackie, but it appears others in this thread are from the same place. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree...many here want to keep blacks down on the Democrat Party plantation.

We saw the media lynching Kanye took...I fear some dimm will do him physical harm.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/25/j...man-blackface/

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

I'm not approving this, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. Also, this smells like a set up. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I am not a MK fan, but they wanted any reason to get rid of her...
She was stupid to think NBC would embrace her after her time at FOX...They will always hate her for being on FOX. Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
They came to her with a boatload of money. She took it and will get more at her exit. There's nothing stupid on her part about it.
They came to her with a boatload of money. She took it and will get more at her exit. There's nothing stupid on her part about it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sure it was stupid. She took less to go to NBC [think $25M/yr. offer from FOX]. Her career is damaged and her ability to make side money is harmed.
Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Danson did blackface at a dinner once. It was a Friars Club roast I believe. It was late 90's. There was backlash over it but they did not apologize.

Personally, I don't know why she even went there in the first place. I've been to a lot of Halloween parties and not once did I see anyone dressed in blackface. SMH