Happy st Patrick’s Day ;)

Happy st Patrick’s day everyone !
But specially to my fellow Irish ☘️

Let’s have a great weekend
An who wants to join for a drink

Very nice Nicole!

I wonder if I could convince you to post that other pic you snapped me earlier in the foot fetish thread?

No big deal if not, but I'm sure the other foot guys would love to see it too. Or here for that matter, since it would be on topic because you had the green nail polish! lol
Happy St. Paddy's Day! I'll admit that I was hoping to see some green lingerie, or perhaps some shamrock-print underwear, but your cute smile and shapely legs are lovely enough, Miss Foxx.
nice
Very nice Nicole!

I wonder if I could convince you to post that other pic you snapped me earlier in the foot fetish thread?

No big deal if not, but I'm sure the other foot guys would love to see it too. Or here for that matter, since it would be on topic because you had the green nail polish! lol Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Hehe I can post a pic of them of course hehe
Happy St. Paddy's Day! I'll admit that I was hoping to see some green lingerie, or perhaps some shamrock-print underwear, but your cute smile and shapely legs are lovely enough, Miss Foxx. Originally Posted by JdeHog

I know ! Me to ! I didn’t have nothing green on today ! Lol that would have been super cute also !
nice Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Thank you !
or perhaps we could see that tail you had in an earlier pict with GREEN feathers.
or perhaps we could see that tail you had in an earlier pict with GREEN feathers. Originally Posted by iamrollin

HHa ooo I didn’t think about that I don’t think they have made that color yet !!
Cilante beautiful
Muah thank you !