������A positive thread about anything ;) Chocolates & Unicorn �� Vibrator

Omg this amazing chocolate from one of my amazing gentleman

And omg this is so cute
Unicorn vibrator lol it’s so cute !

That unicorn vibrator is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Jane is going to die when she sees that. She loves unicorns.

I think you would want to avoid that horn, though. Lol
Great bonus this year and healthy
That unicorn vibrator is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Jane is going to die when she sees that. She loves unicorns.

I think you would want to avoid that horn, though. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Haha yeah that’s what I was thinking lol

But it’s so cute lol
Great bonus this year and healthy Originally Posted by shortblkguy

Hehe yes it is
...aaaaand that’s added to the wishlist. Perfect! I didn’t know until just now what was missing from “me time”...

...aaaaand that’s added to the wishlist. Perfect! I didn’t know until just now what was missing from “me time”...

Originally Posted by JaneDarling

Hehe your welcome ! I tend to open the eyes ! But I found that had to post it it’s so cute lol
Today is the first day of spring! All kinds of positives, pool season or lake, time to get your tan on. Ladies in bikini'! Flip flops!! Flowers blooming, trees and grass growing. fun fun fun!!
Yes it is hehehe
Nicole your posts bring a welcome and positive spin to this board and I thank you for it. My resolution going forward is to spend more time in your frame of mind! xoxo!
I love positive theads this is so much nicer then drama lol .....and that unicorn is the cutest girl !
Nicole your posts bring a welcome and positive spin to this board and I thank you for it. My resolution going forward is to spend more time in your frame of mind! xoxo! Originally Posted by Hatty242

Thank you aN yes I do I just try to meet new people an take care of them
No drama no trouble!
I love positive theads this is so much nicer then drama lol .....and that unicorn is the cutest girl ! Originally Posted by hot summer

Me too girl me to and I KNOW I SO WANT BUT I WOULD Be NERVOUS IF THATS A HARD HORN OR NOT HAHAHA
I'm loving this thread! Needs more 🦄 🦄
I love positive theads this is so much nicer then drama lol .....and that unicorn is the cutest girl ! Originally Posted by hot summer
+1