Help us Name a NEW ELF!!!

Hey its Ella, I just thought it might be something fun to do, we were sitting here trying to come up with a name for the New Elf arriving Tomorrow at 9am, Its getting harder and harder, to come up with new names, so we thought why not let you guys come up with a good name! So we have till about 10am tomorrow to come up with a good one. Lets here some ideas! You guys know how much i always appreciate your advice. Heres a couple pics of her, She is Almost 19 and from Texas.

she's smokin.. I'd call her Mercedes.
well we are going to see what everyone comes up and let her choose from the entries, seems fair since she has to live with it huh. Thanks La for the entry, I like it!
Of course...
No problem, good luck!
Hmmm looks like a Brooke to me.....
Something exotic like Tatia, Fia, Giselle, or Genevieve.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Jolie . . . . because she is!!
How about a contest, with the winner awarded a session with her??
Bella - Italian for 'beautiful'.
"Lady Zena"...muscular legs.
Looks like Danielle to me.
Either way I'm ready to give her a call
Well she has Landed and she is definately a smoking hottie! Im not kiddin.

Marco, as long as i can play too! what we can do is offer a discount for all eccie members for all girls for the rest of the week how about that? say 50 off any session with any Elf? Sound good?

Shes resting, and we will get her pics and go over the names and let her pick and have her ad up within a couple hours, thanks for all the help guys.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Bella - Italian for 'beautiful'. Originally Posted by stavinChain
I thought about that.... but already too many Bellas around..... so I went with Jolie.... French for "pretty"
And the winning name is...?

(The tension is KILLING me.)