Shelby's Cumming again...

It's that time of the year again.....in a couple of weeks I will begin my summer tour. In the past I've always gone to New Orleans and Baton Rouge but am wondering if I am missing some other interested locations... like maybe the Northshore or the Gulf Coast. So guys, I'm listening, where would you like to get a taste of this Arkansas Spinner?

Curious...is there any interest in doubles with New Olreans' Hottest Playmate and Arkansas' # 1 Spinner?
YES, someone is interested!!!!! Me, me me!!!!! How long in town? When? Did I say interested? There is only one lady you can be talking about with doubles and yes I enjoy being with her. I will PM you for dates, etc.

I am sooo glad you are coming back to town!!!! It has been a long time coming my pretty lady, but our day is getting nearer!!
Shelby..... baton rouge is interested!!!!!!!!!
How about Lafayette we need you here!
NOLA baby!!
So far it looks like 1 vote for BR and Lafayette and 2 votes for New Orleans!! I would love to make a trip to Lafayette if there is enough interest and pre-bookings. Both New Orleans and Baton Rouge are always on the list....simply looking to add one or two others.

Shelby
Please let us know the dates so I can plan ahead. When you say New Orleans do you mean Metairie or actually New Orleans.
Baton Rouge, you have to come to Baton Rouge.
i woul book in lafayette
Ahem, guys, you all need to re-read shelby's message. She's asking for other locations besides Baton Rouge & New Orleans.

Looks like she wants to expand her territory!