How to get a guy to notice you....

while you're having sex.

Some great tips here. LOL

http://www.theonion.com/video/how-to...-having,19984/
LMFAO Thanks!!!
That was cute but so Blonde.
LMAO! Thanks for sharing!
Have a small oven under the bed. So you can serve him fresh cookies after he cums. mmmmm not sure I like that idea.
Have a small oven under the bed. So you can serve him fresh cookies after he cums. mmmmm not sure I like that idea. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I was thinking as in safety. errr bed going up in smoke . But the link is how to land a guy that took the bait. As she is giving the milk away for free. But he is still not hooked. And I was thinking this is the age of Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun

mmmm I'm a old fart, and like this cut betterCYNDI LAUPER - Girls Just Want To Have Fun - 45 RPM

Edit: But it does point out why free pussy can cost more in the long run!
Cracks me up...the small hints at the bottom of the video...one is:

Use eye shadow for a "smoky eye" look he'll be drawn to while ejaculating on your face.

or....

"Ask him to help you open a jar. Then talk about how strong he is."

LOL to both!

Use eye shadow for a "smoky eye" look he'll be drawn to while ejaculating on your face.

or....

LOL to both! Originally Posted by tia travels
Only time a provider told me that was after doing work for her. Like fixing car or help her move. I think they had something other on there mind, like I was not as fresh as a but smelled like a that just came in out of the cold.

or....

LOL to both! Originally Posted by tia travels
I know!! Right ! LMAO!! this type of dry sarcastic humor is always best coming from a woman and wish there was more of it as it is more acceptable coming from that gender and makes me laugh the most..splashing a load in her eye always makes me laugh..but just don't laugh about it in the wrong place..