Visit Don the Con in NYS Prison ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-ag-n...021841961.html

You guys going to line up to visit your rock star president when he gets locked up for RICO ?
Quit counting your chickens before they are hatched. It's easy to say its a criminal investigation, it doesn't mean he's committed a crime.

The smearing of Donald Trump continues. We already knew they thought he pumped the values of his properties. We knew this years ago. It would have already been a criminal investigation.

This is nothing but hot air.
my bad, thought i was in the political section...

I bet NY gets a case made against conny donny. just a matter of time... and no, it wouldnt have happened already, he was POTUS and immune of prosecution.
When they flip the money guy

Boy it gives them a road map

He will be indicted hot air yes summer time

Hey resdy fir the fun

I can’t wait
The AG in NYS is a tough cookie. I wouldn't want to get on her wrong side although I think Cuomo will be OK.
I SEE THE TRUMP LOVERS CAN NOT KEEP HIS NAME OFF THERE LIPS... AND FOR CUOMO HE SHOULD BE HUNG FOR WHAT HE AND HIS CLOWNS IN ALBANY HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE
I'm good if he's sharing a cell with Cuomo....
donald trump, adolp hitler, vladimir putin, mohammed bin salman, saddam hussein, joseph stalin, etc.

Just a handful of names worth repeating as time wears on! js
I'm good if he's sharing a cell with Cuomo.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Non political thought, question: would trump's security detail be with him in prison? I'm sure there isn't a clause in "lifetime security detail" that says anything about that perk ending during imprisonment.

It seems easy to accommodate. Just a couple chairs outside the cell door.
Non political thought, question: would trump's security detail be with him in prison? I'm sure there isn't a clause in "lifetime security detail" that says anything about that perk ending during imprisonment.

It seems easy to accommodate. Just a couple chairs outside the cell door. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
LOL he would lose it but would be in sc most likely

Gotti died in prison Trump maybe will too

Either way he’s in deep deep trouble running for president again is and should never be a thought for him

He better get better lawyers if there’s any left that will defend him besides Allah I mean dershy

Oh this is gonns be a fun summer
Non political thought, question: would trump's security detail be with him in prison? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Depends on what you are gonna do with Maxine Waters, AOC and Pelosi and their ilk that called for BLM violence all summer long in Portland, Kenosha, SF etc....
Anyone wanna bet cash that he won't serve a day in prison?
Let me know.
Anyone wanna bet cash that he won't serve a day in prison?
Let me know. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I’m still waiting for a poster to oay my bet off I won on the election

Your predictions not too good on that was it

I said all along Trump will be indicted no question about it

Jail time we shall see what they uncover hard to say at this point
Plus orange man will sell Eric down the river before he takes the fall

But let’s enjoy the heat because it’s coming
Depends on what you are gonna do with Maxine Waters, AOC and Pelosi and their ilk that called for BLM violence all summer long in Portland, Kenosha, SF etc.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Nice deflection
But n y ag got the heat on ole irange man
I’m still waiting for a poster to oay my bet off I won on the election

Your predictions not too good on that was it

I said all along Trump will be indicted no question about it

Jail time we shall see what they uncover hard to say at this point
Plus orange man will sell Eric down the river before he takes the fall

But let’s enjoy the heat because it’s coming Originally Posted by Missburger
Blah blah blah. Do you want to make a cash bet or not?