Coming back and it's all new

I took a long 10 year break from the hobby but I would like to come back and play around a little bit. I noticed things are new and different and I'm sure somebody is gonna pop off with something but I understand. I'm trying to figure out how to find providers that I can visit to get references. It's all so different.
Welcome back, few newbie friendly ladies down your way.
I’m newbie friendly pm me
Welcome back! Research! A lot! You'll figure it out...
If you're in search of someone that realistically resembles your Avatar, search P411 sweetie. Welcome back and have fun!
I took a long 10 year break from the hobby but I would like to come back and play around a little bit. I noticed things are new and different and I'm sure somebody is gonna pop off with something but I understand. I'm trying to figure out how to find providers that I can visit to get references. It's all so different. Originally Posted by fast_livin

I've been on hiatus longer than 10 years, but there are still some ladies that I saw back then and are still working today. Any chance any of your dates from back then are still working, even if just to get your foot back in the door?