Question for the ladies

What is the reason for and fascination with, whether we are married or not? I have yet to encounter a provider that has not asked if I am married. Does it make a difference? Will I get better service? Will you look at my ID and call home and ask my spouse what I like in bed?
I just don't see the purpose for asking, other than to guilt us. If you have better reason let me know.
well,,, if they had any other ideas in mind, they prob not going to divulge it here, in the open,,lol

my guess is their going to say to "make friendly small talk"

and call it a day here
although this could get great with some

"because im going to shove that info sideways up your ASS if you EVER say anything bad about me"

stories.........lol

so hey... lets see...
  • Saige
  • 03-16-2014, 05:26 AM
Just Wonder.
Small talk.
Psychology... reasons why you do this. Your reaction about being married says a lot.

Also...being prepared for an outed man and disgruntled wife. Lol
They ask me because I am irresistible. It is a curse but one I am willing to live with.
There's no chance of getting enough honest answers to compile a worthwhile result.

It's one part small talk, one part nefarious info gathering, and one part judgement. The judgement is more attributable to women than providers. (I never had a tranny ask me if I was married, but then again I kicked them out of the car as soon as the error was realized.)
doesnt the ring give it away..

but seriously..
rarely do I ask..not really a concern of mine....
aj, some of the fucktards remove their wedding rings from their noses prior to a session.
oh yea..
.i dont mind that they leave them on..they cant forget or lose them that way..
aj, some of the fucktards remove their wedding rings from their noses prior to a session. Originally Posted by pyramider
  • Doove
  • 03-16-2014, 10:29 AM
I just don't see the purpose for asking, other than to guilt us. If you have better reason let me know. Originally Posted by youngatheart
Probably for the same reason that guys ask the girls if their families know what they do.

Whatever that is.
Probably for the same reason that guys ask the girls if their families know what they do.

Whatever that is. Originally Posted by Doove
Actually, I'll ask-and only ask-about the marriage (or whatever specific question they inquired of me) thing in response to me getting asked the above.

In my experience, it's the guys who are the ones asking the personal questions.
Actually, I'll ask-and only ask-about the marriage (or whatever specific question they inquired of me) thing in response to me getting asked the above.

In my experience, it's the guys who are the ones asking the personal questions. Originally Posted by heatherelite
Ditto for the most part. Sometimes if it's wild bondage, roleplay, bdsm, or pse I'll ask if they have a SO so I know where do draw the lines and if I can leave marks. My 2 fav answers were"if my wife ever saw me naked I wouldn't be here in the first place" and "if you carved your name in my back she would just accuse me of attention seeking and laugh at me."
I agree with aj, keep it on so you don't lose it, I couldn't care less if you're married.
  • Doove
  • 03-16-2014, 04:22 PM
In my experience, it's the guys who are the ones asking the personal questions. Originally Posted by heatherelite
I can believe that.
What is the reason for and fascination with, whether we are married or not? I have yet to encounter a provider that has not asked if I am married. Does it make a difference? Will I get better service? Will you look at my ID and call home and ask my spouse what I like in bed?
I just don't see the purpose for asking, other than to guilt us. If you have better reason let me know. Originally Posted by youngatheart
While I don't particularly care (actually amused when guys take their rings off showing ring band tan) if he's married I think he's less likely to text his balls off or email like crazy before and/or after our date.