Pre-paid Specials: a bad idea?

I am a novice and would be grateful for some advice. Some well-wishers have cautioned against taking up offers of prepaid specials, even when these originate with well-respected providers.

I should not want to enter a situation that might leave any cause for future ill-will. I am soft-spoken, and it can be construed as weakness, although the opposite is true.

Do patrons or providers have any advice or caution? Thank you kindly.
I'm into the variety aspect of the hobby. Pre-paid appointments can limit the options in that regard.

Would one consider prepaid sessions a form of "laid"-a-way.
They will get lazy, put you on the back of their limited priority list. No reply ...
I've never done it but it's been discussed here before.
I try to pay after services rendered if I can get away with it. Just don't stiff or short if you do that.
Instead of pre-paid specials; see if she'll give you S&H Green Stamps after each visit to apply for a discount at a future session.

If you pre-pay, you're out of your mind. Not only for the reasons that trojantide offers, but for other less "sinister" possibilities out of her control: sickness, accident, personal crisis, family, children, ad nauseum.
prepaid specials falls under the same scenario as "barter" , or "loan"

don't do it..unless you dont care if you ever see it again

Mr.JONBALLS, dont smoke and dont care if they do
You may end up with a month of unlimited visits at the Holding Center ijs.
The memory gets short. The ghost up sell kicks in, meaning, that bbbj is add $, when it wasn't the first time. Sessions get shorter, phone calls/texts/e mails don't get answered. Other than that, its a great deal!!
Never "pre-pay" anything!!! The one time I entered into an agreement, it was with a VP who was / is very well reviewed. First, she never once mentioned payment in advance. Second, she raised her donations shortly after this agreement was made BUT she kept our appointments at the donation amount that was in effect at the time we made our agreement. Had she not, all bets would've been off.
The guys have already covered the reasons why not to pretty well.
I am soft-spoken, and it can be construed as weakness, although the opposite is true. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014

Do it!!!

Pre-pay is the best way to learn that a hooker will fuck you two ways.
It starts out with Baby my rent is due, I have to pay my Atty to get me out of a Ticket,I need to pay the cable bill so I can keep my internet so I can advertise, My car won't pass inspection unless I get a few things fixed and so on an so on the list just keeps going and that is what you will be doing as in FWB but you will stop getting the benifts. If you have $$$$$$$$$$$ to spare go for it, but you have been warned!!!!!!!!!!
Bad idea for all the reasons given so far!
Thank you gentlemen. You offer a lot of wise counsel. I was curious as to why a well-reviewed, well-respected provider/providers would risk losing reputation, unless she was planning to leave the area? Since I do not understand much about issues outside my area of core competence, I leave it to others who do.

One sad thing I have discovered is that tipping in advance, which I did once, believing it the polite way to remove the transactional issues out of sight, actually led to perfunctory and hasty service, as you have predicted.

I notice JJWalker offer his inimitable brand of humor, and I am now used to these visual and verbal tropes having spent the greater part of my life in this wonderful nation. But there are various cultural triggers that can lead to disastrous misinterpretations. For example, the preceding instance of my taking extreme care to remove all traces of transactional elements would have been deeply appreciated in a Japanese context and in many other Asian settings. There is a nuanced need to express, and to express with utmost sincerity, certain feelings, about the person you meet, and "provider" is NOT the emotion at all! Rather, it is one of extreme gratitude and so much else that is difficult to put into words here. It would be tantamount to a violent crime to use words, gestures, or even project thoughts along certain lines. Of course, there are social hierarchies, as with all issues in the societies I am referring to.

With regard to personal or other forms of aggression, it is noticed that anger is not expressed at all in these cultures without regard to consequences. Instead formality and courtesy is substituted as the primary resort. Hence, we also employ speech as an elaborate buffer.

Any public expression of aggression is notice to elevate conflict to its ultimate form and this carries over to families, thence to clans, and then over generations, laying waste to impossible segments of society in manner difficult to explain. It is not easy to scoff at others for harboring different value systems, since we seem to get embroiled in their private business all the time, from SE Asia, to South Asia to the Near East and who knows where else now.

The braggadocio and swagger admired in certain cultures as symbols of male virility and outward domination fail to cut any ice but offend deeply. Nothing is outwardly said but nothing is ever forgotten nor forgiven. What is the need for gratuitous gathering of ill-will, is something that long has puzzled me and continues to puzzle most Asians.

As we see in the US, many cultural groups from Asia, including Israel, China, India, and other seemingly non-masculine ethnicities hold increasing sway over our intellectual, business, management and other spheres, including over those same swaggering males who are forced to remain locked in only servile roles.

Could there be any connection between meaningless posturing and threat-making without end and keeping one's powder dry for when it counts?
Do it!!!

Pre-pay is the best way to learn that a hooker will fuck you two ways. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Very PITHY!

Quote of the week!!!!!

It's almost like a Guy Fieri Show! H....er- effed, 2 ways, a new Cinci Chili Bowl!

What say you, gentlemen? A vote for the best punchy line to a noob?
Workin on that dissertation?