Out Calls Only ? More & More of Them on BP.

In scrolling thru the BP adds, I've been noticing more and more SP's posting adds offering strictly out calls. A number of them look great and their pics seem to come up as legit when googled. I'd be tempted to TOFTT but . . . . .
It'd be a cold day in hell before I did any out call appointments and especially not with an unknown SP off BP.
I can understand the economics of providers wanting to do outcalls. Why put money into getting a hotel room when you can't be sure if you're going to get any business? It never looks as if you see any discounts being available from providers doing outcall and it just brings more money into the provider's (and pimp where applicable) pocket.

That being said I prefer incall. I pretty much don't see providers in my area that only do outcall because almost all hotels want credit card and I don't want to leave the paper trail. We have a high dollar hotty in my area that I would love to see, but she only does outcall. Couple the hotel cost with the high cost of her time, and it now is not worth it in my eyes.
Stick to what and who you know RKE!
Hope to hear from ya soon.
Stick to what and who you know RKE!
Hope to hear from ya soon. Originally Posted by olivia33
Olivia, I'll certainly keep you posted as to when my next trip down the 90 to ROC will be.
With all the busts going on in the state, and with 50 hanging out in parking lots at hotels, is it any surprise that outcall is becoming more popular?