Do any providers have a "swing" at their incall?

Do any providers have a "swing" at their incall?

I've always wanted to try a swing.
1 Robyn Rylie Sin RRS used to in her old incall. Didn't see it in her new one but couldn't hurt to ask.
Kinky Little Nikki has a sex swing at her incall.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2017, 03:57 PM
I am thinking about getting a yoga stand in my incall. Do you think it will hold up to the strain of more vigorous activity?
1 Robyn Rylie Sin RRS used to in her old incall. Didn't see it in her new one but couldn't hurt to ask. Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
Yeah it hung from the ceiling. Worked pretty good.
1 Robyn Rylie Sin RRS used to in her old incall. Didn't see it in her new one but couldn't hurt to ask. Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
Yeah it hung from the ceiling. It was damn sure FUN...
Laci French has one she uses for her 'flying lessons', but she's a former Dallas girl now living in Denver.
I tried to contact Robyn, but it said she could not receive messages. Anyone know what that means?
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-21-2017, 04:03 PM
It means she has chosen to not receive messages from here. Try emailing her or contacting her through P411.
DEVYN had one. thats the sexy ass devyn. Not sure if she still does but she did at one time.
Ive purchased the hardware to withhold weight and movement form HomeDepot to have mine in the door threshold and it is a great deal of fun.
Yes, Kinky Little Nikki has one and knows how to use it well.
I do still have it and love to use it!