Has the demand for Prostate Massage declined?

• ~Ze~
  • 03-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Way back in the day my massage buddy showed me the magic of a prostate massage while giving a nice slow blow job. Gawd, the moans I could coax out of a guy! Very hot.

I've personally noticed a decline in the amount of ISOs seeking such services. Is this service no longer desired?
Well, your buddy gave me one of those long ago and it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

It was literally SCARY good ! I felt like my whole body was going empty through my dick !
Maybe the guys seeking....have found their regular go to for this...

It seems every client I meet wants rimming...prostate play...and my strapon...no complaints here....im enjoying myself....
Once you find a couple of skilled providers you can trust/enjoy, hardly a reason to look for others I'd imagine. Lord knows a skilled provider who actually enjoys giving it is hard to come by vs the usual massage parlor fair.
I think more providers advertise PM. Some charge extra which some guys aren’t interested in. And at least to me I find PM over-rated compared to other ‘options’. Maybe there are other guys like me who tried it and went ‘meh’. Of course some guys love it.
Im nearly always in the mood for an xxl pegging or fist.
My demand hasn't declined!
My demand hasn't declined! Originally Posted by Brass Balls
I love your signature......it made me laugh....maybe even giggle a little...
  • Will
  • 03-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Ze, First time I experienced that, I almost came out of my skin, then I felt like the p massage might of injured me a little bit. I felt funny for a week or two and got paranoid about it...... THEN Had a provider go in about 1 joint deep and did a little twirl for about 15 minutes that became a favorite thing although I have not found a provider that knows how to do that since then. My dream session is that and a sweet lady that really enjoys receiving rimming/daty.

Ze Wrote "Gawd, the moans I could coax out of a guy! Very hot."
OMG i just saw the title of this review and thought " say it isn't so" . I am really into prostate and pegging. But what some of the folks have said are right. I have found my regulars i go see. WHY?

Some ladies say they will do it and they don't.

Some ladies say they will do strap on, but half the time " i didnt bring it, but will next time"

I prefer gals that are slightly closer to where i am, i cant go to the Galleria. So that eliminates 70% of the population on here. I tell my regulars that if more providers just listed it in their profile, they would see an increase . We prostate lovers search the shit out of reviews and profiles looking for that magic finger. I can only think of maybe 5 that will do it.

maybe if more guys used proper Prepping techniques, more women would not be so shy .

Finally , Ze, you can finger my ass anytime. You are HOT!
No!!! I’m just starting to figure out how much fun a good PM is. Never been pegged, on my to do list. Looking for a fun woman to give it to me and finish with bbbjnqns.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-05-2018, 07:59 PM

Some ladies say they will do strap on, but half the time " i didnt bring it, but will next time"
Originally Posted by cage196

I will peg a mofo without hesitation... but I subscribe to the BYOT mentality.

Even for a sex worker it is too easy to miss something in the cleaning process and well... I have an aversion to cooties... so, BYOT is my policy.
I see a lot more providers now advertising PM than I used to. The question is, do they know what they're doing? I figure Terra Lyn and massagediva probably do, if only through years if experience. But some of he others I'm not sure about.
I get it. I bring my own TOY(S). But there are ladies out there that shall remain nameless that advertise Boy Toys but don't own any and forget to mention the part that its BYOT. I like mine, because they arent big, and they are MINE.
I get alot of requests....strapon and prostate play

But usually comes from guys who are regulars