Samantha in Birmingham

Has anyone encountered Samantha in Birmingham. She does not have a showcase on here. But her number on another site is (205) 207-7972. Thanks
Set up a evening incall with her about 18 months ago.On the morning to confirm, she did not return 3 calls and 5 text messages throughout the day. Called another provider who knew her and was told she sometimes is a no show or has other issues. Was referred to another provider who did doubles with her at one time but did not anymore because she was a no show several times. Seems at one time to be a great provider and has awesome pics.
Thank you for your input. As i would be comming from huntsville i didnt wanna waste my time if it wasnt worth it. Much thanks
You're welcome. I don't do reviews but I will tell you if a provider is reliable or not orvworth your time. Best regards LittleB1965
I saw her about 2 or 3 years ago and she was really great , she was working with another girl that was a living doll but i never got to see her. I tried to see her again but she continually put me off and a friend of mine did get an appointment and it was horrible "based on his info " she was a wreck ( forbidden subject ). i never called again--- get the picture.
I’ll chime in on this one.... I haven’t seen her in 6-8 months prolly but I had seen her multiple times and never had any issues.
She still plays, but is deep into a RW career and I think the hobby lifestyle takes a backseat. Pics u found online will be dated several years by now. Nothing current out there. But at one time was prolly a bad ass pro in the game.
She is tall, and thick, and has an edgy appeal. Like short hair and some tats. Short guys and those of weak confidence beware cuz she is definitely two handfuls, and tall. Has a hard bottom on her!!
I never had any communication issues or saw any mental issues, but who knows.
I really liked her... but she was just a tad bit on the higher price point end for me to to travel that far.
Has an apt set up just to host on occasion.
That’s the best I could share with ya...