P411 Verify

Hey there y'all,
I just wanted to put this out there. I would like to join P411 but need a review or verification from a member. So, if there is anyone out there who could help me out that would be great.

Returning to Austin Monday....

PSW1995
Betty
I would recommend starting with the gents who have seen and reviewed you. don't think anyone else really can vouch for you if they haven't seen you.

I just read your reviews since I don't know who you are and I noticed in some you do a hj release and in some you do a bbbj release ( only in two) but the prices are all the same. Is there a reason you only blow certain guys?
Um, sorry I am not going to awnser that. I have a system. I have my own ways of doing business, also not all my customers put in the details. It isnt always a bbj too. So there you go.... But in reference to who has seen me, I have no idea who is a member here and on there. Thanks for the feedback. I am under the impression that my reviews have to be a P411 review.

Also the price is a base. Anything beyond that is private conversation. I am not trying to sound like a bitch, just sayin'.

Betty
PSW1995