Would someone like to help me?

I just ordered a new stripper pole to my house...
I would like to know if anybody would mind coming over and putting
it up for me? It needs four screws in the ceiling.
I don't know if they have to go into a certain spot on the ceiling
but if anybody is expierieced in this type of thing and has the tools
and would like to help me tomorrow sometime before 3
It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
You're very sexy I cant imagine some Gentleman wouldnt come help you
I would do it for you if I knew how!
I have the know-how and tools, but to do it right it is about a 4 hour job...assuming the floor is carpet over slab - if it is hardwood (pun not intended ) it will take longer. The ceiling joist needs to be widened to fit what i imagine to be about 4in diameter and will need drywall/texture/paint up top and a rotary drill down low and a little carpet glue - wood floors/lamenate would be tougher unless you made a nice base and stained it...
  • Sire
  • 09-27-2012, 02:17 AM
I'll do it...... Are you moving to Austin?? Your profile says San Diego. ???

I have experience with home based stripper poles and sex swings.
ME FIRST, ME FIRST!!!!!!! Can I be first?????? LOL Shameless ploy to get an invite to come over and play.......

Actually I just need to learn how to work the pole, HEHE.

Maybe we could have a girl party? They've always been TONS of fun in the past.
I have the know-how and tools, but to do it right it is about a 4 hour job...assuming the floor is carpet over slab - if it is hardwood (pun not intended ) it will take longer. The ceiling joist needs to be widened to fit what i imagine to be about 4in diameter and will need drywall/texture/paint up top and a rotary drill down low and a little carpet glue - wood floors/lamenate would be tougher unless you made a nice base and stained it... Originally Posted by 1austinfunguy
Have to agree with most of these comments. You WANT it done right or it will rip the ceiling out and leave you on your ass. Instead of cutting into the ceiling you could put a brace between joists and add trim then paint it so it looks nice.For the bottom you could have a 4-5" raised platform all around it so you don't have to touch flooring (carpet, tile, or wood). The platform would have to be large enough and would be better if it was attached to at least one wall.

It's a sizable job however you do it. I'll assist 1austinfunguy if the schedules work.
I sent a pm to her offering to install it or even to just provide advice, her vmail is full and wont accept anymore - no response to pm
Where did you order it from? I want one for my living room but I want one that rotates.
God I wish I we're a hot looking provider. I need all kinds of shit done for free around my place.
Damn, you guys must be slow... I can install safely and looking right in an hour.. maybe 2 hours if she helps, lol.
Depends on what the gal wants, the situation on the ground, and personal views on quality...ace.