AMP Trading Cards... Somebody make it happen

My idea, feel free to create and distribute, no royalty demanded

Similar to baseball cards, but AMP cards. A photo of the AMP girl, either nude (preferably), or dressed in a ''team'' uniform. For example.. BB at Luxury. Her card could have a photo, showing BB at least naked from the waist up, her big breasts demand exposure. On the back it can show ''history'', like she was ''Honey'' at Pearls from, say, 2015-2018, moved to Nagoya briefly in 2018, then to Luxury in August, 2020. The dates are examples, I don't have them memorized, nor do I exactly know. But good research can pin down exact timing.

The wording would differ from a major league baseball player's card, in one important way. There is no lady who is ''traded'', from, say, Sun Spa to Lovely Angels. The ladies are Free Agents. Ironically, it is the sanctioned Corporate big business world, that trades in human flesh, via trading players to other teams, without consent of the traded. The Media and LE Agencies would have you believe it is AMP ladies who are ''traded'', the irony sails past their misunderstanding and Bullshit sense of outrage. But that's outside the scope of this presentation.

For the Legends, we could have more than one card. Like, say, Kimberly, newly minted again at LA.. You could have a ''vintage'' Kimberly card, say from 2013, when I first saw her.. Or a vintage card from a now gone Legend, like Seven. Limited quantities, guys will want to trade a ''Foxy'' card for an ''Orange''. Guys can trade for particular spas.. ''I need a ''Kara'' at Blue card to complete the set, I'll give you a ''Susan''. The possibilities are exciting!
Add Lucy and another new one Yoko that starts today to your Card collection from Luxury
Add Lucy and another new one Yoko that starts today to your Card collection from Luxury Originally Posted by John Dutton
Yoko? Not ''Yogo''? Yoko makes more sense. I guess I need more hearing aid batteries, LOL.. Do you know if she worked at another Dallas spa before? That name gets around.
If this becomes a reality sign me up for an autographed Shasha rookie card. Thats the only one I am interested in obtaining. Put it in a nice glass case too so it can be preserved forever.
If this becomes a reality sign me up for an autographed Shasha rookie card. Thats the only one I am interested in obtaining. Put it in a nice glass case too so it can be preserved forever. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
a Rookie Shasha card would fetch more than a Honus Wagner baseball card!

IIRC, and I don't recall, because that was before my AMP start date, LOL, but... Shasha started on Emerald street, when Emerald was to Dallas, like Rodeo drive is to Beverly Hills.

By the way, there is another card theme. Say, former Emerald street standouts.
With the baseball theme, you could extend it to an all stars game where for one week the best of the best as voted by customers all gather under one roof for a week. Could do an MVP award also each year. This idea is a promoters dream really.
Would Make some good Christmas cards
Yoko. Did it say Yogo
I'll trade you Two Common Julie's and One Throwback 2018 Honey from Pearl's for a "rookie of the year Maple" and a "series One Thai Abby!"

I'll even throw in my signed 2019 Susan MVP card for a legendary 2017 Holographic Orange.
We could also have a "One Hit Wonder" series of trading cards which represent AMP ladies who had one monster season but their career fizzled out (think 1996 Brady Anderson or 2001 Luis Gonzalez for you baseball junkies). I would throw Aji (of NYNY or maybe Number 1) in the mix for this series.
What's my bid for a 2018 Kitty from Oceanside.. I have several.
What's my bid for a 2018 Kitty from Oceanside.. I have several. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I Have a 2018 Emily from Nagoya Christmas edition, Where she is sporting off her sexy tiger tattoo In a Rudolph costume.
Thre history part would be interesting. Showing example..Sue smile for a long time, then bounced around here and there. Then she retired. Then to palace. Etc.
Monopoly, AMP edition
Bali and Blue would be Board Walk and Park Place