Hot Girls and Hot Cars Pix Thread

I don't know if there's been a thread like this started in the past, so if it needs to be moderated/moved/deleted so be it, but I thought I'd start a thread where we could post pictures of hot girls and hot cars, after all the two are almost synonomous. I'll start with one I took a while back in my modeling days:

Shayla, this thread has been up for a bit? No pics yet? Shit, walk outside in bra and panties (black) onto the street and pose in front of that car that just crashed in front of you. Ha ha ha!

C'mon, pics babe!!!
I don't know if there's been a thread like this started in the past, so if it needs to be moderated/moved/deleted so be it, but I thought I'd start a thread where we could post pictures of hot girls and hot cars, after all the two are almost synonomous. I'll start with one I took a while back in my modeling days:

Originally Posted by alluringava
Car... What car? LOL
my car
Fuck your car...Who is she???

(Damn, she is HOTTT in those fake leather chaps)

beaumont texas hooters girl
beaumont texas hooters girl Originally Posted by reitlep
No wonder the Reno Hooters closed. None of the girls looked that hot.
That's just Texas. Hot chicks everywhere.
Those are some hot pictures alluringava. You can post more if you like and feel free to email the reallt naughty pictures.
That's just Texas. Hot chicks everywhere.
Those are some hot pictures alluringava. You can post more if you like and feel free to email the reallt naughty pictures. Originally Posted by simpleton

LOL I don't have any really naughty pix and if you wanna the real naughty, well, you just have to come see me when I visit Dallas

We have a shortage of hot girls where I live so it seems.

I think these deserve another look! LOL DAMN!
Drilling has the perfect fishing partner in that boat and a six pack of beer is somewhere, fuck it... skinny dipping will be a part of the camping trip.
Still Looking...it takes hard work to keep an ass that firm. LOL

And the car is a classic too :P

I Love this..Vintage and Hot.!
Still Looking...it takes hard work to keep an ass that firm. LOL

And the car is a classic too :P Originally Posted by alluringava
Oh trust me! I certainly noticed! I bet I could crack walnuts on that bottom! LOL "Drooling" Once again... What car? LOL