URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/magictouch
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Westport
Activities: FBSM Level 1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder- blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’6” very attractive, medium build, nice c cup boobs. Long lean legs. She generally wears a sleeve less top and wears a loose fitting skirt. She wears very little make-up and generally has a simple necklace around her neck
Recommendation: Yes
  • Bubba
  • 07-22-2023, 02:11 PM
I'm considering getting back in the swing of things in the near future. It sounds like she would be a great place to start.

Thanks for the review and follow up gentlemen!
While she is indeed a sweet treat, she requests no reviews. Hopefully her wishes overrides the bro culture,and we can enjoy a fun and sexy massage provider, without flaunting every detail of our encounters with her. Just know that IMO, she is the one of the best in the city.
The title of this review was a flashback to me. I’m old enough to remember something else called Magic Touch, around 12th and Main, in a building on a block that no longer exists. Back in the early 90’s, it was the place. Jacuzzis in every room, bikini clad masseuses, actually clean, reasonable fees, fun and relaxed, still remember the 70’s basement fake wood paneling lol. Everything evaporated when Cleaver was elected mayor, dammit.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed