Phone: provided after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=188894
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: Houston
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Activities included me sitting and waiting, and her not communicating anything back to me.
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: No clue, she never showed up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: No clue, we set an appointment, went over a place and time, I checked with her again at noon to make sure everything was still a go, she replied yes, we are still meeting at 2, I drove to the place and texted her multiple times asking if she was running late, or if something came up, no response so after waiting for 45 minutes I left. If there was a HELL NO recommendation I would use it.
Recommendation: No
NC/NS belong HERE...

If there was a HELL NO recommendation I would use it. Originally Posted by surveyguy
There is. Use this to change/add to recommendation field
Thread should be this weeks entertainment.
Thanks for the info. However, reports of no call no show appointments (NCNS) belong in the Co-ed forums. Moving it there.

Thanks,
Spice
3,2,1..... cue Dorthy Monroe?
Either something unexpected happened on her part, or you somehow spooked her or pissed her off.
I am sure we will hear soon.

Say what you want about dm. Like or dislike all you want. But she does seem to take care of business.

Hope your ok Dorothy.
  • Seedy
  • 11-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Is the op asian? LMFAO
No I'm not asian, and I did nothing to spook her... I waited until she was 15 minutes late and I text her asking if she was coming... I'm not sure what happened but this is the second time she has done this to me which is why I wrote the review... I hope nothing bad happened to her, but like providers want notice on cancelation so do the customers... I do not care if she puts me on her do not see list, she has already made it on mine after this... it's not difficult to pick up the phone and let someone know something came up and you can't make it... it's common courtesy... she is not the only chicken in town with skills.
Is the op asian? LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
LOL.....you can't sneak that shit past Dorthy.....
Was it Dorothy or Dorthy?
Thread should be this weeks entertainment. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Over/under on 4637.5 views.

can't make this shit up.
I never gave you a physical address so its not a ncns... i told you the area but no address which means we didnt have an appointment... Grrrrr
No, you never gave me a specific address, just the name and location of a hotel...
I never gave you a physical address so its not a ncns... i told you the area but no address which means we didnt have an appointment... Grrrrr Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well that certainly explains everything, move along, nothing to see here.