We see Y’all

• Lia88
  • 12-15-2018, 07:30 AM
From my observation
Not pertaining to me personally.

I’m noticing a lot of people have a lot to say about what black providers charge and have nothing to say about what white providers charge. You all are quick to run and pay such and such amount for so and so and brag to the heavens about how such and such is worth it- And that’s cool. A beautiful black provider charge the same thing and crickets. Not even one comment under her review. Not even a review “boost” either.

I hate making things about race as that’s not my thing but that’s my observation. I see a lot of Gorgeous black providers don’t get the same respect as the white providers who charge the exact same thing. It won’t change I know-But still needs to be said.

But...

It’s cool if you have a certain race you prefer to see. That’s between you and your company but don’t go around bashing black providers and what they charge just because you don’t see beauty in black providers in comparison to white providers. If a Girl wants to charge what she wants to charge that’s her business and her life. Again her business. Her life. You won’t be there if her lights get cut off so.....

If that’s not something you want to pay then move on. Theirs a lot of guys who don’t see value in brown skin in comparison to white and y’all need to know that that’s a thing and we see yall. I’m not always on the boards anymore.

But We see y’all.... and it’s pretty obvious.

Again this isn’t to try to shade white providers because white providers have no control over the behaviors of a hobbyist <3
Well said !

• Lia88
  • 12-15-2018, 08:58 AM
And I’m not just shading white guys either. It’s all races from my observations. Black guys, Latino guys, Asian, Indian ect ect....
I wish there were more Latina women in the area. Not just on here, but in general

No way I could live in Houston or San Antonio.
Thanks Lia for this thread....

From my observation

We see y’all.... Originally Posted by Lia88
Mmhmm!
We do talk about what any women charge. You just can't see it. We talk about it in the areas where the girls are "Not supposed to see it".
Your rates are at the very high end of my limit, but not out of my range.
There are a lot of girls who have low rates, but have too many rules.
There are also a lot of girls who have high rates and too many rules.
To each their own. But, but, but, it has nothing to do with color of skin. It has to do with rates, IOP, rules...
I can find chicks to do anything I want for half of what you charge, but I am not attracted to most of those ladies.
It all has to do with what a man prefers. Customer is always right.
Give a man what he wants and he will pay what you want(most men).
Some men are just cheap. Some just want to get off, period...
To me, it's not about color.
There are some girls on here that I will not see, just because of some things they write on here. They are nice looking, but no way in hell would I see a chick that posts things that turn me off.
  • Lia88
  • 12-15-2018, 11:02 AM
To you yes..That’s nice but speak for yourself. It certainly is about color as well as what you mentioned. You only see one side of the field, the paying side. We see several angles.. This business is a bit too unconventional to fit that “ customer is always right “ statement. I bent a Rule that I had and was assaulted recently by someone I’ve seen several times. So if a girl has rules it’s a reason.

A lot of guys don’t look at us as human beings.. did you know that?

Some of what guys post On here I would never meet because of that.
  • Lia88
  • 12-15-2018, 11:04 AM
People say Lia always talking some shit on here lmao...
Yea I speak the truth with no chaser..
  • A1.
  • 12-15-2018, 11:46 AM
We do talk about what any women charge. You just can't see it. We talk about it in the areas where the girls are "Not supposed to see it".
To each their own. But, but, but, it has nothing to do with color of skin. It has to do with rates, IOP, rules...
I can find chicks to do anything I want for half of what you charge, but I am not attracted to most of those ladies.
There are some girls on here that I will not see, just because of some things they write on here. They are nice looking, but no way in hell would I see a chick that posts things that turn me off. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

Attraction & Price b
You can't spend money you don't have
But the attraction still remains
LIa88 post is accurate. I hear this from a lot of black and latina women. I've witnessed it from some BP ladies that would take calls during or after sessions. Guys want them to lower their rate and haggle over price. Pay her price or move on to someone else.
  • Lia88
  • 12-15-2018, 12:09 PM
LIa88 post is accurate. I hear this from a lot of black and latina women. I've witnessed it from some BP ladies that would take calls during or after sessions. Guys want them to lower their rate and haggle over price. Pay her price or move on to someone else. Originally Posted by browntiger
Yes! I’ve seen this with my own eyes! Lots of guys act different with white providers and a certain way with black or Latina providers... you can’t tell me no different. I’ve seen it- And don’t shoot the messenger but a lot of times it’s not even white guys. Which is even sadder.

I’ve seen someone articulate a introduction so perfect for one provider and send another provider “what’s up” and BOTH ladies carried themselves very well.

I don’t care if a provider sets up in a motel 6 or sets up in the ritz Carlton. Black, brown, yellow or pink. Wears honey birdette or wears Walmart lingerie...Everyone deserves respect and everyone should be measured not by those things but by the service they provide.

But..
Of course if no one thinks there’s a actual problem it will never be fixed. This is unfortunately one of those things that will never be resolved BUT you can always shine a light on.
I've never understood why white women get more. It works in my favor because I prefer black or mixed but it's never made any sense
  • Lia88
  • 12-15-2018, 12:36 PM
I've never understood why white women get more. It works in my favor because I prefer black or mixed but it's never made any sense Originally Posted by butthosurfer
If anybody know you definitely know how it is.
I see a lot of Gorgeous black providers don’t get the same respect as the white providers who charge the exact same thing. Originally Posted by Lia88

SINNERS BEWARE

There are some girls on here that I will not see, just because of some things they write on here. They are nice looking, but no way in hell would I see a chick that posts things that turn me off. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, MY ASS

!

• A1.
  • 12-15-2018, 01:00 PM
THE CUSTOMER IS *NOT ALWAYS RIGHT !!!! Entitlement brainwashing is not right, just saying