Ladies That Have P411

A lot of ladies do not have any contact info on their P411 profile. When the ability to communicate goes away, as Gina has stated, then both ladies and fuckwaffles will need ways to contact for appointments, or references/screening.

I just wanted to remind the ladies to update profiles to include a method of contact ... be it phone, email, or website.
Where did you read that?

My understanding was just that the ad section of the website would be removed.

This is the first I've heard anything about not being able to communicate through the site, if that's what you meant.

It's always a good reminder to keep our contact info updated though!
Twitter and Switter
Instagram with discretion
Where did you read that?

My understanding was just that the ad section of the website would be removed.

This is the first I've heard anything about not being able to communicate through the site, if that's what you meant.

It's always a good reminder to keep our contact info updated though! Originally Posted by Audreyg
Internal message from admin. stating that provider/client communication would be removed from the platform.
It would be a GREAT idea....to go ahead and add that contact info...

Even if it's a phone number...

While we still have options..
Thanks! I see the message on p411 now. It's kind of vague, but it sounds like possibly the only thing that would change is the ability to message one another through the website.
  • Lia88
  • 02-19-2019, 06:31 AM
They’ll still be able to use the inbox from my understanding
I just recently updated my whole profile a day ago but thanks for the reminder !

Check out my website http://bentleybarbie.com P411 P280219
Uggg
Ok