Howdy Y'all!! 😍💋 I am going to be visiting March 2nd - 6th!!

I am curious if anyone has any tips or suggestions of places for food or places you like to visit, or stay.

Also if there are other places for letting people know you're in town for fun please let me know more exposure the better. Or maybe a favorite club in the quarter?

I came in 2015 and did not get to meet many people, so looking to get a heads up. I will also have my car this time to get anywhere without cab fees.

I look forward to meeting new people and making connections as I like to visit atleast once a quarter.

Hugs and kisses y'all!!
Hopefully you stop by Baton Rouge
Hopefully you stop by Baton Rouge Originally Posted by Tigerbait929
I can definitely stop by on my way in or out!! The 2nd or 6th. Let me know what ya prefer! Also if you want to meet up for a meal.
If you go to New Orleans, one place you MUST go to is Bud’s Broilers since I can say they make probably the best burgers that I have ever had in my life.
  • Lia88
  • 02-19-2019, 06:34 AM
The beach is pretty cool club in the quarter.
Are you looking for just dates to meet pople or just in general as a whole to meet fun people in Nola? I'd say there are a ton of us girls on Twitter if your looking to get to know fellow Nola providers for fun touristy stuff or just recommendations in general. Not to mention some of the guys from here are on there as well. Check the Twitter thread in the ladies section & it has alot of our handles.

As for food -I'm a foodie snob so whenever, I have friend's in town visiting I always take advantage of taking them to The Commander's Palace for dinner or brunch. Soubou does an awesome burlesque brunch! Acme is super overrated, btw. The French Art Market on Frenchman is free & fun to browse through. City Park has a beautiful sculpture garden that is free as well. If you look through Eventbrite.com you can find some fun/cheap burlesque events/shows. Royal St. has tons & tons of galleries & antique shops up & down it.

If your into outdoorsy stuff & active & your here on a really warm day then try one of the kayak swamp tours. The kayak ones are waaay better that just riding around in a motorized boat & longer
if you still need info..pm me
Howdy Y'all!! I am going to make a Twitter account today finally!! LMAO

Thank you soo much for all the help.

I would love to meet up with anyone.

I had an amazing first week!! I was working, so I wasn't available.

Coming back on my own tomorrow. Be there by 10am Sat I hope!!

Text me if you like eating partners or parade times!!

Hugs to all!! Hope to be naughty with some locals.