Sad truth

What is so sad is that individuals can't take rejection.
It is a shame to see little boys act out because someone wants nothing to do with you.
It's so becoming the tantrum that one throws because of rejection.
Being rejected can show how truly ignorant or immature an individual is.
A real man can take his rejection and move forward and not think one more moment of another.
A little boy that gets his feelings hurt and has to lash out is showing how one wasn't given the proper tools to handle lifes rejection.
Life isn't and will never go your way when your afraid to be a man and react like an infant.
Just saying.
I am rejected all the time.
I am rejected for
Not being blond
Or not doing drugs or being pimped out
I am rejected for being an asshole
I am rejected for not having a perfect plastic body or surgical something.
I am rejected because of my skin many times.
I am not young enough or have enough drama
I don't rob and am not high risk enough
I don't care, I am grateful that I was rejected so that I can know my own worth.
Being rejected has saved me many times.
These are examples.
I do not however go around harassing people because they reject me.
I just know whom is whom and never mess with them again.
Especially if they flaked on me anyway. Just the biz. You move on. That's it.
Well said. You’re awesome!
Izzy your very true
Your also very a special lady
Usually others don't understand your rejection because that type reject is easier for them to accept. No matter who you are there is always one type rejection that is worst for you than others. I think men and women take rejection harder if they have invested a lot into the other person. This investment can be in the form of money, time, or unreturned affection. I think sometimes professional help is needed to deal with lost. We have all had to deal with rejection and others always tell you to get over it but it is difficult sometimes impossible to deal with rejection.
True. .
An example of a rejection would be this...

I just fucked this black guy with a delicious black cock.
It was so fucking good how I sucked it until he was hard and ready for me to fuck him .
Lmao.
Don't you wish this could have been you?? Yeah,,,but you blew it get over it.
This slobbist continues to email me say how he hates me and I'm racist and he's on here in private forum talking about me being racist. Slob you've never met me. I think everyone here is in agreement when we say get lost and stop with the race card.
If your dumb enough to listen to a slobbist that threats ladies and tries to harm peoples reputation because you don't bow down to his demands. Sir. Let me be and leave me alone. Get over it. This is exactly what little boys do when throwing a tantrum because they can't get what they want. So sad that you'd even mention that your black. You make Real African Men look bad. So sad so sad.
This slobbist continues to email me say how he hates me and I'm racist and he's on here in private forum talking about me being racist. Slob you've never met me. I think everyone here is in agreement when we say get lost and stop with the race card.
If your dumb enough to listen to a slobbist that threats ladies and tries to harm peoples reputation because you don't bow down to his demands. Sir. Let me be and leave me alone. Get over it. This is exactly what little boys do when throwing a tantrum because they can't get what they want. So sad that you'd even mention that your black. You make Real African Men look bad. So sad so sad.
I'm black, so I'm used to getting rejected by providers. I'm a professional, I'm very educated, and in my 40s, so you'd think that I am considered "low risk", but as soon as I tell a new girl that I am black, she says NBA. I only have a few girls that are willing to see me because of my skin color, but in return I take VERY good care of them. The providers that won't see me, I just say "ok" and think of it as their loss.
You are perfection!!!
Huggs Izzy! you are the real deal, that makes you special.
Yes, you are the genuine article Izzy. No bullshit, no fake shit. You’re a straight shooter. That dufus that’s been harassing you is an ass clown!!