Whats everyone doing this week?

HAS anyone actually came up with legit excuses to get out the house without being made to feel guilty?
My sis and her husband have been taking turns going out.
What have you been doing?

I am staying safe and healthy having fun and playing in the cold ass weather!! Lol
Sun where are you??
My business is essential, so this week and several past I have just been watching sales slip away while trying to figure out how to keep my employees on payroll and paid.

In other news the sun is out! I needed that. All the cloud covered days we have had in March and even part of April has taken a toll.
Dame. I'm sorry to hear this
Made my first grocery trip in a week . Was glad to see some items back on the shelves, if even limited. Other than that , been working from home the last two months. More productive than in the office, but more prone to going bat-shit crazy!
I have been busy for three days now. I am field service IT, and I am on my third day of work. I have been out traveling to different jobs.
I am in Orlando and we have a stay at home order but I have been going out almost daily getting food. I just cleaned up my pool to start swimming because we have 90 degree weather here. I am getting a daily shipment from Amazon of different items. I have changed my airline reservation to Little Rock about four times. I had a reservation for a week in Las Vegas setup for the first week May but I went ahead and cancelled that. The good things I can say is I am getting a lot of things done around the house and I hate to say it but I have made a lot of money during this time. I shorted the market about two or three months ago and I am still letting it ride.
Sounds like everyone is being productive.
I went from 2xl waist trainer to a small!!!
Well this week a med to small!! But overall yeah we did good this week peeps!!
My business is essential, so this week and several past I have just been watching sales slip away while trying to figure out how to keep my employees on payroll and paid.

In other news the sun is out! I needed that. All the cloud covered days we have had in March and even part of April has taken a toll. Originally Posted by Sasnakra
I feel ya. I'm getting the boot come end of May.
Working 5 days a week for now but with the news regarding Lowell AR might be working more
I feel ya. I'm getting the boot come end of May. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Scratch that....just accepted a new gig that starts right after my departure from my current gig. Carry on!
  • BK
  • 04-17-2020, 02:31 AM
Nothing has changed for me at all. Still go to work like any other day, just more hand sanitizer and mask. On the bright side MFrs don't come into my office to just chat & waste my time. If they do I start coughing to move them along. Half the office is out so its quiet, and that bitch I hate to pass in the hallway is working from home now so there are silver linings in all things. I can act like I feel the Virus coming on to get out of working a few extra days, then come back and say nope just allergies. I have learned food delivery services suck ass except the pizza places. Ordering groceries is nice, I pay someone to shop for me and bring them to me. Now if I can find a hottie to do my hair and give a blow job I will be set.
Nothing has changed for me. I'm considered essential...
Nothing has changed for me at all. Still go to work like any other day, just more hand sanitizer and mask. On the bright side MFrs don't come into my office to just chat & waste my time. If they do I start coughing to move them along. Half the office is out so its quiet, and that bitch I hate to pass in the hallway is working from home now so there are silver linings in all things. I can act like I feel the Virus coming on to get out of working a few extra days, then come back and say nope just allergies. I have learned food delivery services suck ass except the pizza places. Ordering groceries is nice, I pay someone to shop for me and bring them to me. Now if I can find a hottie to do my hair and give a blow job I will be set. Originally Posted by BK
Lol.
Positivity is essential in these times.
Thanks for the feedback.
Spending most of my time in Motorcoach at Lake Cathrine. Non stop Skype calls.