Email Address: NONE
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/458780852630
City: Saratoga area
State: New York
Address: outcall clifton park
Hair Length and Color: brownish up maybe mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34 small c cups ,pierced nipls a few tattoos but nothing distracting nice round butt shaved down below,slim waist and very soft
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 11/22/2020
Name: Dior
Phone: 518-816-6159
Email Address: NONE
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/458780852630
City: Saratoga area
State: New York
Address: outcall clifton park
Hair Length and Color: brownish up maybe mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34 small c cups ,pierced nipls a few tattoos but nothing distracting nice round butt shaved down below,slim waist and very soft
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Scoot642
She says NO BB SERVICES but also post oral without condom.
What’s actually available? BBBJ?
She will do bbj but said she has an upcharge.i never asked .I had fun though. Shes really laid back .
cute. are those pics real? looks thick in the middle. chubby like? there is another dior in the area you may like. ill post later todsy
she looks cute and sounds like a good time in bed
she looks cute and sounds like a good time in bed Originally Posted by soldierboy44
She is. She doesn't rush and seems pretty cool. We got along easily. She gets wet and does little things like run fingers thru hair while you're dining and seems genuine. I will repeat again soon
Gonna see her again today .she's fun and sexy
Maybe you should see her on 11/22 that way they don’t have to edit the date of the review. Looks like you hit a home run with this chic
Maybe you should see her on 11/22 that way they don’t have to edit the date of the review. Looks like you hit a home run with this chic Originally Posted by Dirkicky
Hahaha I didn't even notice that til you said something. Shes fun. Saw hervtoday again.
So which number is the right one ? I've been looking for a provider close to exit 16 and tailia can be hard to get ahold of ? I tried texting dior but no response !
So which number is the right one ? I've been looking for a provider close to exit 16 and tailia can be hard to get ahold of ? I tried texting dior but no response ! Originally Posted by Gambitbbc699
just follow my link in review and it will show you which dior and has all contact info. Not sure of upcharge havent asked .she was outta town i think but had a hectic few days.do a QV if she offers.shes cute but has a soft roughness