New Girl; Savannah, the Fun Nympho - 518-278-7973

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/858308354505

Attractive, good shape, 30's. Bbbj. Real photos.

She's new to the game. I kept it simple with bbbj only. She wanted to fuck but I didn't take a medicinal helper. She said she's a nympho and loves sex. Her bbbj was very enthusiastic; you could tell she enjoys what she does.

She is a smoker and party gal; she has a great, friendly personality. Very sweet and compliant.

Overall, a good find. She's not in the best hotel, but at 120/hh 170/hr it's good enough of a place.

She may do doubles with a blond friend. I didn't ask but she said her friend also plays.
Man, you seem to have a knack for finding gold!! she looks hot with a great menu and good fee.
You mailbox is full
Shes become a ghost.hasnt returned any text.hope she stays around
My guess is when a senior member like Hobby recommends a girl their phone blows up. Over the summer I saw a UTR that allowed her number to be shared. Her phone was exploding she said she couldn’t keep up trying to answer, so she is either really busy or freaked out. I also texted her yesterday and didn’t receive a reply.
That makes at least 3 of us......I texted her too.........hobby, tell her to stay in the area......she will be a rich women. Pussy might be sore.....but she will be a rich women.
Bet her donations will be going up too. Supply and demand...and no trickle down effect.