COUNTRY BOY

AN OLE BOY SIDLES UP TO A GIRL AT THE BAR AND SAYS "I SHORE WISH I HAD ME A LITTLE PUSSY" GIRL SAYS "ME TOO, MINE'S BIG AS A FRUIT JAR"
Top reasons to date a country boy

Country Boys Have Manners

With few exceptions, country boys know they're supposed to hold doors open for ladies, offer a girl their jacket if she's cold, drive on dates and pick up the tab for dinner without complaining.

You'll Never Starve

Country boys know how to hunt, fish and grow a garden, so you can virtually gaurentee you won't ever starve when you're with a country boy.

He Can Fix Things

Pipes break at two in the morning and start flooding the house? Call your country boy, if he can't fix it, he has a buddy who can. You'll save thousands on repair bills and never have to worry about finding a tow-truck again.

You'll Be the Girl In the Relationship

Country boys won't be caught dead carrying their own purses, plucking their eyebrows or obessing over whether their jeans make their butts look too big. You can rest safely assured that you will be the woman in the relationship and you won't have to fight him for the bathroom mirror in the mornings.

You'll Have Fun

Country boys know how to have a good time. Granted, you might not be drinking $20 martinis, but if you like big trucks, berr, bonfires and bog-ins you'll have all the fun you can stand. Country boys can always be counted on to find something to do, and most of those somethings make for hilarious YouTube videos.
You must have had a country boy SnL. Even when we move to the city we are still in the country.