To the ladys do you like DATY?

Most fems are either too shy, insecure or timid for this...it is any ass-/pussy lovers favorite. Zarah, I just jotted a mental note. Just awesome! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yes, I enjoy it. And I don't mind giving a little coaching especially when he hits a particularly sweet spot.

Not every man is great at it, but I love the ones who try. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

Not there you dumbass!! Move to the left. Your other left you fucking idiot!! Now easier!! ok Now a little harder. NOT THAT HARD YOU MORON!!!!. Ok that's better. Now up and down. No side to side. I'm getting there. Now faster Faster FASTER!!!! Oh shit Oh shit!!!!...................... . I love you!!! Now where did the dickhead go?
If a guy doesn't DATY me then it's like a cake without sugar or frosting, or nachos without the cheese and goodies. I'd say 90% of men do enjoy it, and I certainly do.
If it wasn't for the time factor in a session, I would DATY a lot longer than I do. Usually stay down there at least 20-25min or until she gets off and pushes me away. If I had my way I would make a night of oral until we both can't stand it anymore, then we would fk like crazy rest of night!
I'm ready for that role. :P:P:P

ummm A DATY slave, thats a present that keeps on giving and giving..........YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I LOVE daty if the guy knows what he's doing!
My spot that always makes me cum is my clit..
As long as a guy is licking, kissing, or sucking on it the right way, I'm definitely going to cum.
Some guys know how to go down on girls better than others do.
I never mind coaching someone if he needs a little help.. I'll tell him exactly how I like it and by the end of the session most guys know how to get me off thanks to my DATY crash course LOL
I'm ready for that role. :P:P:P Originally Posted by atlfan999

And Im sooo ready to allow you to fulfill that role as my DATY slave and give me pussy worship till my juices have covered your face and then some....
  • anita
  • 02-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Love it, even though guys do one wrong tongue move on it sometimes. We can even 69 ;-).
I've only ever seen 2-3 men who got it right on the first try. Every single woman is going to be different. I'm a little more sensitive, so lighter pressure does wonders. As for liking it, I'd gladly spend an hour getting off over and over if I didn't feel I was cheating my client afterwords lol.

One thing it depends on is his willingness to listen. If it doesn't feel good, I'll let you know, and guide you to just the right spot..But you have those guys that just know exactly what they are doing and no one can tell them any different..frustrating.

Facial hair is another, beards are fun, and clean shaven is great, but stubble is quite uncomfortable.
Tastes even better when Cheetos are added.
I do love giving Daty, and i do hope the provider actually enjoys it rather than faking it.
I do love giving Daty, and i do hope the provider actually enjoys it rather than faking it. Originally Posted by jyoshi917
I think that that is the whole point here, most guys love DATY and they like to think that they are giving her the big O when in fact she could be acting or she really could be enjoying it. The guys will never know. If the provider says DATY does nothing for her or she doesn't look like she enjoys it, she will lose a potential repeat client. It becomes a deal breaker for me if I am told it does nothing for her or if I feel she is really faking it to the point it's obvious. On a side note, I know my ATF loves it and can get her big O with me. When she does the facesitting and you feel the grinding and that wet wet pussy in your face and the loud uncontrolable moaning...yes she got the big O....I'm a happy camper.
you better give me a Big O when Im riding your face..........Need to keep Ma'am and her kitty ah purringgggggggggggg.....
I do enjoy it !! and when the guy is into it that makes it even better, I do enjoy a good 69...mmm getting turned on just thinking about it, now where did I leave that toy ?
From my personal experience, more women achieve orgasm through oral sex than intercourse. The tongue and mouth can do so many more things than "In, Out, Repeat".