Guys- you're not gay but you fantasize about giving blow jobs

I hope this is an appropriate forum

I'm not gay....like I don't think about fucking dudes, getting fucked by them, kissing them, etc. but I've always fantasized about sucking a guy's dick. Not just any guy's but a somewhat attractive guy with a really big dick.

I can't really ask any of my friends to do it...it would just be too awkward.

I have always guessed this is just something that I would never get to fulfill.

Have any of you guys ever had this feeling, and done something about it??
Find a hot TS, might work.
even tho i'm an ESL and shiit i think its called Cockolding or something like that

Witch ITruly Truly Enjoy :P
look up Pavel Novotny... I'd suck his dick
Find a hot TS, might work. Originally Posted by gtocrzy
Kinda thought about that but it's not a turn on for me. Also thought about backpages but that seems kinda sketchy, even though I've seen chicks from those ads.
Gay glory hole?
Yep, the OP is struggling in his closet.
Wonder how many PMs he is getting.....
Yep, the OP is struggling in his closet. Originally Posted by pyramider
I've thought about it. I'm super duper attracted to females in every way, and super duper turned off by guys in every way except this one.
If cock sucking you crave, a TS you should seek.

If out of the closet you wish to come, open the door you must and a cock in your mouth you will find.

The wrong website you may be on.

Master Yoda
If cock sucking you crave, a TS you should seek.

If out of the closet you wish to come, open the door you must and a cock in your mouth you will find.

Master Yoda Originally Posted by DocHolyday
The idea of doing that with a TS does nothing for me
Initial question; do you have fantasies about blowing a guy, answer no.
Now the follow up on how you (op) can accomplish the task.
The ts angle has already been suggested and nixed so maybe you want to look for a couple who provides. They are typically husband and wife teams and have seen and done it all. The last one I seen ended up pushing this type of thing pretty hard
Not my thing but seems to lay out nicely with your curious question.
Like I told a provider, THERE'S A TIME AND A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, AND IT'S CALLED COLLEGE!!!
Like I told a provider, THERE'S A TIME AND A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, AND IT'S CALLED COLLEGE!!! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Are you ^^^^ suggesting the OP go cruse the SMU campus to see what he can pickup??
OP, why would you fantasize about sucking another man's dick if you are straight? That's ummmm, ummmm, not what straight men think about.

Not sure whether Holly and Rod are still around, but I'm sure he would let you suck him off. And then you could mess with Holly and try to make yourself feel straight right after he busts a nut all over your face...just don't give them a "no" review or Rod will lose his gay mind again and start another funny thread about the encounter. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=holly+rod