Fire1173 said his account was hacked

I have contacted this member as in person he told me I was way prettier than my pictures and even tipped me and bought me a present, so the review didn’t make sense.

The date is wrong.
The activities are way wrong!
I don’t smoke cigarettes.

When I asked he replied his account has been hacked.
I really hope that is true and he didn’t lie to my face because it seems really unnecessary to tell me one thing in person and be thinking something different especially in this industry...

Or that he has me mixed up with someone else. Plus he hasn’t wrote a review in over a year which is even weirder.. He told me he would fix it also, but I don’t know when, so I am posting this in advance.
I don’t believe you or him
well he also reported it and asked to edit it or delete it.
Lol...

So you get a bad review them come in for the guy and say he was hacked on his behalf......

Sure
I mean I have text messages too to backup everything I have said, but it’s against the rules to post them.
Lol...

So you get a bad review them come in for the guy and say he was hacked on his behalf......

Sure Originally Posted by 7aurelius
No, she didn’t say anything of the sort that she is doing this for his behalf. She is doing this for her behalf because she makes a living being a provider and something negative, that she feels is inaccurate and he told her it is by her account and because we haven’t heard from him otherwise, could effect that!!...She is merely protecting her livelihood by notifying her potential clients of something she feels is false and is giving us the facts, according to her and what he told her has happened!...smh

SnowBunni, I don’t know you, I haven’t ever seen you (and won’t because you aren’t my cup of tea) but contact the Staff about the review and ask them if they need you to send them the texts to back up your claim...The title to the Dude’s title is negative but there is nothing in the recommendation and I do not have Premium Access so I cannot read the ROS to make any judgement for or against you...You have done your part except for reaching out to the Staff here and let them do their job investigating the matter...Do not get into a back & forth now, it will only make matters worse!!

I will post your response on his review and the review on this thread so Gentlemen will know how you feel about the review being that you can not post on the review.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2402810
Captain SAVE EM much huh?

IF his account was "hacked" why in the same post would it state mixed up with somebody else? It's a total contradiction....
Not much, but when Duty Calls I gotta respond, it’s in our Handbook.

She doesn’t say she believed his ‘hacking’ story as being the God’s Truth, it’s what he told her and she has doubts about the entire review, so she can’t offer another possibility? Why would he offer to fix something he didn’t write? His only job at this point, if he was hacked, is to let Staff know it is a false review... What it smells like to me is the reviewer has no balls to stand by his experience with the Lady and he did a very poor job conveying his message and now he’s being called out on it.
Oh damn wheres the popcorn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
He has BCC me on his emails to the admin and he still hasn’t heard back from anyone. And he has tried to report it and everything. He just wants to delete it or edit it at the very least.

And for the record I never begged him to change it. I asked him one question since, like I said, he told me how much prettier I was in person and even brought me a present and tipped me, so the review threw me off. And he responded with confusion and then that he never wrote anything and then that he was hacked and was going to email the admin. Like I said- I have text messages to prove this, but it’s against the rules to post them and I’m not trying to break rules; just inform.

I have 60 reviews and only one true no review from when I would say I was still new since the last person who gave me a no review came back and gave me a yes review? And said the first review was bc they saw me once then tried to schedule with me again and gave me a no based on the fact that “it was difficult to schedule with me.”

I do understand I can’t be everyone’s cup of tea. But the review has several inaccuracies that make no sense. Like the date is a week off. Why wouldn’t he remember the date when I saw him on Tuesday? The activities are way off. There was way more done during the session and the one listed wasn’t even one of them..
He has BCC me on his emails to the admin and he still hasn’t heard back from anyone. And he has tried to report it and everything. He just wants to delete it or edit it at the very least. Originally Posted by snowbunni
I'm suspicious.. the review looks completely honest to me, no apparent grudge or retaliation implied. and he said he was nice to you, so that could explain what you considered to be compliments.

he can easily post in his review that he was hacked, and the review doesn't reflect truth. why not do that?
I'm suspicious.. the review looks completely honest to me, no apparent grudge or retaliation implied. and he said he was nice to you, so that could explain what you considered to be compliments.

he can easily post in his review that he was hacked, and the review doesn't reflect truth. why not do that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Because its all bullcrap lol...
He texted me and said he didn’t wanna get involved and he just wanted to edit it or have it deleted and he already changed his password and everything.

If he said all that then why would he lie about the activities and the date and simple shit like that? Doesn’t make sense.
  • motor
  • 08-16-2018, 12:52 PM
Snowbunni, one piece of advice that you can take or not. Let the admins handle it from here. You said he copied you in the emails he sent. Don't get into a pissing match with the people in this thread. Their opinion is their opinion. You have explained your side, if the admins need the text messages they will ask. Just my 2 cents.
Snowbunni, one piece of advice that you can take or not. Let the admins handle it from here. You said he copied you in the emails he sent. Don't get into a pissing match with the people in this thread. Their opinion is their opinion. You have explained your side, if the admins need the text messages they will ask. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by motor
Okay thank you. You are totally right. Woo-sah.