80$ Haunted glory hole, cCIM

I have talked to a few providers and I wanted to see if and guys are interested.

First, this is meant to be fun and an added adrenaline Rush. Second the guarantee is that the provider is the only one in the room.

So I can get one of several Cim, bbbj providers that will participate. So the bathroom door will be nearly covered with butcher paper with the glory hole cut in it. All the guys gotta do is stick his junk in the hole and he gets serviced.

The room going to be darkish, there is a flashlight, but if u turn it on to check stuff out provider gets an extra 50$ From you on top of the $80. So she may be on her phone, making noises, whatever in the darkish room. It's her job to make u think its not only her in the bathroom. Anyone in?
Is there a location setup?
I have talked to a few providers and I wanted to see if and guys are interested.

First, this is meant to be fun and an added adrenaline Rush. Second the guarantee is that the provider is the only one in the room.

So I can get one of several Cim, bbbj providers that will participate. So the bathroom door will be nearly covered with butcher paper with the glory hole cut in it. All the guys gotta do is stick his junk in the hole and he gets serviced.

The room going to be darkish, there is a flashlight, but if u turn it on to check stuff out provider gets an extra 50$ From you on top of the $80. So she may be on her phone, making noises, whatever in the darkish room. It's her job to make u think its not only her in the bathroom. Anyone in? Originally Posted by Fedexpilot
There's no fucking way I'm going to put my junk in a mouth I can't see! Could be a TS or Heaven forbid a herpes outbreak on the rampage! No fucking way!
Or it could be Fedex...
I laughed my ass off when I read this. Back in the late 80's I worked with a guy who kept telling me he heard of a place off Leopard where you could go and there was a set up as described above. You put in $10, inserted your tool and got a BJ. Of course I called bs on the story. One Monday morning he comes to work, all excited because he finally went to check it out. He said it was the best BJ he had ever had. He said then the DUDE came out from behind the door. When I asked what happened, he said he beat the shit out of the guy. I told him that was to be expected, no good looking chick was going to be behind the door! He said then the guy offered him $50 if he would do him in the ass. I asked what he did then. His reply, "Fifty bucks is fifty bucks!". I swear to God this is a true story.
I think we can trust fedex enough to where there is some girl that's good looking behind the hole
Rule one is she is the only one in there. U don't believe, it cost you. The door is covered with butcher paper, except the bottom and top 2 feet. Turn on the light, and look under or over the paper.

I have a gorgeous utr that will swallow. But I don't know that matters in the dark? So maybe when u sign up, you get to see three pics. One of the three is the one behind the hole. So maybe
U pay 20 extra to see her face when your done? It doesn't matter, because I'm going to subsidize the actress, so she's not going to care either way.
Quick and dirty my fav lol..
  • dcarr
  • 10-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Is those going to be setup in McAllen or Corpus.
In.
Need to bring that to corpus
MSOG?

Mostly kidding.
Totally up to see some pics
So. We have one taker? Ok you see pics of a couple girls. One of them is guaranteed to be inside.

What if we say $50 cim bj, 50$ if u grab the light? She is not allowed to leave the paper door bathroom. She could be in the phone, have the shower going, she might be making potato salad. Good looking chicks, ? Nobody else?
Im in