Bluff glory hole open bitchez!!!

1) there is only one other person in the room besides you.
2) I promise that the person providing service is a Verified Provider, female, born female, no bs, female. IN FACT THE BEST FUCKING BBBJCIMNQNS IN TEXAS. NILE / RODFIELD AREA. ACT NOW.

RULES:
1) $ - bbbj cim swallow
2). $40 - bbbj to erect then to covered k9
3) put the cash thru the hole, then u know what to do.

If you have questions, ask. Either me or her. She's going to disguise her voice. Not to sound like a guy, but to not recognize her voice. I'm going to set this up now.

If you can't handle this, then just stfu.

This is simple. Don't be stupid. Have fun. Hole is open now.
And no, I'm not first.
Pm me for location and rm number. Hole is open.
Where is it located? Can you mention who it is? Also how do you ensure your don't run into another paying customer.

It is located at/near Nile and Spid.
Yes, I could.
You don't ensure anything. You have an appointment time. Be there at your appointment time. And leave when your times up.

TIME LIMIT IS TWENTY MINUTES

Your not goin to need additional time. Your not that good.
TEXT 832-653-8053 for appt. only no calls no questions.
Pm for questions, text for appt only.
Damn it I saw this too late.
Is there another coming up again?
Yes, we will start again early next weel if their is continued interest.

And a question by PM :Would you be willing to provide your GH Management services to a visiting UTR?

I can provide more details about her, but if your answer is "no", we can stop there.

ANSWER: YES, anything to make the event more successful.

I want this this event at least two days a week. One normal BNG rate day and maybe a less expensive, more challenging to the nerves day. I didn't say somebody chase u around in the dark with a chainsaw. That would be a hell of an orgasm, tho"
Question: How are you screening the dudes? Are you asking for handles when they text for an appointment? Or, anyone who texts gets an appointment?

Answer: Dudes are screened like dudes get screened. Anyone who texts, is screened. They pass, they play. Anyone that passes screening can make appointment.
Let me give you an extreme example of where I wanted this 'game' to go. I want a 20$ bbbjcimnqns. and I can have that. But the room would def be dark, Im thinking a fog machine, strobe lights, radio noise, etc. But if I can make it thru without turning on the flashlight, then I get the 20$ bj. But again for 20$, the only promise is female. Not verified, just a female.

So how does anyone want to procede early next week?
lol wonder if we can get something like this going in mcallen...
This sounds very interesting��
so have anyone gone yet?
Hope we could have it Mcallen area too.
20? How can you go wrong with THAT? Pizza is pizza and so is pussy!