Lafayette Trip

Since my Baton Rouge trip got cancelled. I guess I coming there I want to know where the best seafood spots at?? The best place to stay 3stars or better.. Where the clubs preferably booty shaking club!!
Thinking abt driving in tonight. I needed new tires which prevented me from coming last wk!!
Lafayette is always fun and prosperous for me....Hope you have fun & luck!

there is a new mexcican restaurant next to Wyndham on Pinhook
Thank Rain I appreciate that!'
Try the boiling point between Broussard and new Iberia about 10 minutes from South Lafayette off of highway 90. Great seafood.
I can't do New Iberia my family is from there I would hate for a cousin to show up! But anyways I missed my last trip due to a family emergency! But the good news is I am bringing my ass there tomorrow!!!

Attachment 570887

Try the boiling point between Broussard and new Iberia about 10 minutes from South Lafayette off of highway 90. Great seafood. Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337
I can't do New Iberia my family is from there I would hate for a cousin to show up! But anyways I missed my last trip due to a family emergency! But the good news is I am bringing my ass there tomorrow!!!

Attachment 570887 Originally Posted by eleganttif
Damn it girl I can't wait to see all of that sexiness in our GB for the next few days!!!
Just that fast I may cancel my trip due to no feedback I don't have time to waste on blank trips...

Damn it girl I can't wait to see all of that sexiness in our GB for the next few days!!! Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Nice thighs
Trust your gut, if you don't feel like you should come, then follow your 1st mind...
I have cancelled a few trips due to indecisiveness....
M.M.
I normally do.. But now I'm here in Beaumont and it has been a complete waste of my time for the 2nd time. I'm not going any further than here without PreBook! I'm really considering driving back to Houston! I would hate to come that far for nothing!

Trust your gut, if you don't feel like you should come, then follow your 1st mind...
I have cancelled a few trips due to indecisiveness....
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Gracias😘

Nice thighs Originally Posted by browntiger
[QUOTE=eleganttif;1058668304]I can't do New Iberia my family is from there I would hate for a cousin to show up! But anyways I missed my last trip due to a family emergency! But the good news is I am bringing my ass there tomorrow!!!

Attachment 570887[/QUOTE
Why do you contribute so much information about yourself?
Be safe
Read and read closely sweetheart. You should never concern yourself with what the next woman is doing... I don't know you and you don't know me (well maybe you feel like you do since I "contributed so much info abt myself"! But I'll share this with you I don't do internet drama (that some of you enjoy so much)!

So don't ever ask me anything about why or how I conduct myself ma'am!! Mind the business that belongs to you!! And please DO NOT ever contribute your unsolicited opinion to me "TIFFANY" ever!! Because I could careless how u feel or what u think darling!! Honestly! If you felt it was "TMI" u could have read it and kept it moving love!! I do it everyday.. Why? Because I mind the business that belongs to me!! Try it and thank me later!!

As always I am very safe but thanks for that as well!!

Keep it cute !! Have a gr8 day ma'am and u be safe as well!!

[QUOTE=SknyDiva;1058680055]

Attachment 570887[/QUOTE
Why do you contribute so much information about yourself? Originally Posted by eleganttif