Providers and physical fitness

Question for providers: Do you do any fitness workouts in the gym? does being athletic/fit/in shape help enhance sessions with your clients? How much of an advantage does a provider who is athletic/fit and can do many positions have over an out-of-shape provider who moves like an 80-year-old woman?
Question for providers: Do you do any fitness workouts in the gym? does being athletic/fit/in shape help enhance sessions with your clients? How much of an advantage does a provider who is athletic/fit and can do many positions have over an out-of-shape provider who moves like an 80-year-old woman? Originally Posted by tornado82

You're right, but I'm going to go grab some popcorn!
Can't eat popcorn anymore, just poured a glass of wine.
I don't go to the gym

However, I walk a lot....

If you took the "L" in Chicago, you take the stairs to the platform.....thigh burners.....the elevators always smell like piss....ugh...

I really don't see a change in my performance with clients....my nuru sessions are a bit better...

Question for providers: Do you do any fitness workouts in the gym? does being athletic/fit/in shape help enhance sessions with your clients? How much of an advantage does a provider who is athletic/fit and can do many positions have over an out-of-shape provider who moves like an 80-year-old woman? Originally Posted by tornado82
As a hobbyist I prefer real curves and soft hips. I don't find athletics are any more talented or limber than say soccor mom types and I have been with both. I just prefer more cushion for the pushin. I think most guys do.
I am the soccer mom type (so I've been told) but I also go to the gym and run OCR races like spartan and battlefrog, well no more battlefrog but you get the point!
I work out but just to keep my figure and tone. Sometimes i get scared that I may get to muscular so I back away from the weights and mainly do cardio. Just running and lots of walking!
Lisa Lyons.
Lisa Lyons. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
+1 Beautiful Viking queen.

Nikki Tylor also spends time in the gym.

Haven't seen her (yet) but KLN seems to be a fit chick also.
  • 1+1
  • 09-23-2016, 03:40 PM
Nikki comes to mind on physical fitness.