Is it worth it??

I'm laying here in Beaumont and wondering would it even be worth coming to Lafayette. Or should I turn around and go back to Houston.

It's funny u get inquiry after inquiry when your miles away the moment u show up its crickets.

So making guys pay a deposit during PreBook worth it to ensure my time isn't wasted??
I totally get what your feeling! I had a time and date setup just yesterday.. cash in hand I rented a room, and waited till the hour before for my date was going to show. I texted her, and said hey babe if you want to come early its cool. She text me back saying that she was in another city and hour or so away for me to come there...lol. We had something setup as we communicated for a week as I was out of town until that day. I won't mention her name because its cool.. sure I was out of $100 on the room, but the biggest thing was trying to find someone else. Look I'm a cool guy.. no bullshit here, and when I contacted other providers it was like where are your references. Shit I cannot control what other people do, and I could not get any references to speak up that day. Well my Cinderella clock ended, and I had to get back to reality. So I am guessing shit happens on both sides of this.

Stay sweet babe

JAce
would it even be worth coming to Lafayette. Originally Posted by eleganttif
Yep!
Of course they'll see us in Lafayette when we get there
cause chocolate women are one of the best things God created!

.... We en route ya'll
Mmmmm I have not had the chance to have Chocolate just yet, but I am working on that..
^ You gotta try some. (2times)

Black pussy makes your dick grow!
It's makes your dick grow and once u go black u hardly ever go back☺️!!!

Black pussy makes your dick grow! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I agree chocolate is the flavor to savor.
Especially fine chocolate 😘
Mmmmm Yes... well I have not had Chocolate yet!!! I am already above average in size. .. lol
There I put it as my avatar...lol
I took it off my avatar.. I am going to dive into some chocolate soon I hope..
I concur!

Black pussy makes your dick grow! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I agree chocolate is the flavor to savor. Originally Posted by OldGent
I am going to dive into some chocolate soon I hope.. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Black ~Pussy Matters!

Keep us posted when u get some chocolate
We in the house Lafayette