Siezures?

Not the shaky kind. Apparently CityX just got nabbed? Time to start grabbing phone numbers just in case!
No big loss but Ms Moon may have been more right than she thought she was!

Not the shaky kind. Apparently CityX just got nabbed? Time to start grabbing phone numbers just in case! Originally Posted by VraiSapuer
No big loss but Ms Moon may have been more right than she thought she was! Originally Posted by dumars
Well they did ship in mofe agents. I would think they would be looking more for drug traffickers. The Rotasians would have the most to fear, if they came looking here.
Well they did ship in mofe agents. I would think they would be looking more for drug traffickers. The Rotasians would have the most to fear, if they came looking here. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Ditto
Yet the “ROTASIANS” have been and still are thick as flies on a pile of shit!

Aside from that I fail to see why or how the RotAsians would fear the ATF!
Yet the “ROTASIANS” have been and still are thick as flies on a pile of shit!

Aside from that I fail to see why or how the RotAsians would fear the ATF! Originally Posted by dumars
I just meant if they are looking for trafficking victims.
No big loss but Ms Moon may have been more right than she thought she was! Originally Posted by dumars
She is always right.

I just meant if they are looking for trafficking victims. Originally Posted by TailHooked
According to news reports, ( if you can believe these), the agents from the FBI,DEA and other federal agencies have been brought to KC to assist at lowering the surge of violent crimes in KC area. As of July there have been over 100 murders which is WAY ahead of an all time record pace. A young boy only 4 years old was killed some time back, and this was the fuse.They had his mom front and center at the news conference yesterday. This has brought the unpresedented response with over 100 federal agents involving numerous agencies and swarm the area with a show of force and hope to bring this wave of violence to a decline. Although trafficking wasn't mentioned specifically, this may certainly be a target as well. Careful screening as usual is your friend, especially with those YOUNG ladies and those of questionable origin.
According to news reports, ( if you can believe these), the agents from the FBI,DEA and other federal agencies have been brought to KC to assist at lowering the surge of violent crimes in KC area. As of July there have been over 100 murders which is WAY ahead of an all time record pace. A young boy only 4 years old was killed some time back, and this was the fuse.They had his mom front and center at the news conference yesterday. This has brought the unpresedented response with over 100 federal agents involving numerous agencies and swarm the area with a show of force and hope to bring this wave of violence to a decline. Although trafficking wasn't mentioned specifically, this may certainly be a target as well. Careful screening as usual is your friend, especially with those YOUNG ladies and those of questionable origin. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
True statements, not opinions
  • Most of the murders are happening to black people.
  • Bringing in Federal help to help with black murders,
  • Black Lives Matter
  • All Lives matter.
So why are we having protests?
Didn't the protests start before they brought all those people in?
Didn't the protests start before they brought all those people in? Originally Posted by yourdesire
It's nothing to do with the protests hon. Violent crime is way up in KC, and this started before the calendar turned. The murder record alone used to be a little over a 100 per year and we were closing in on that by the end of June. All other violent crimes way up as well. That's what kicked off operation Legend named after the 4 yr old boy who was killed in his home while sleeping I believe. I'm sure mayor Lucas has been askiy the feds for help since he took office. Evidently the number of federal agents is now up to 250 sent here. Of course there's already major disagreement on what exactly there doing and what has already been accomplished. Really know need for our group to be overly concerned. Just follow your gut and your usual protocol for screening. Play safe...
Didn't the protests start before they brought all those people in? Originally Posted by yourdesire
yes
It's a sad world we live in so I just try to spread as much joy as I can
Which you do well.....
  • sherm
  • 07-27-2020, 08:25 PM
It's nothing to do with the protests hon. Violent crime is way up in KC, and this started before the calendar turned. The murder record alone used to be a little over a 100 per year and we were closing in on that by the end of June. All other violent crimes way up as well. That's what kicked off operation Legend named after the 4 yr old boy who was killed in his home while sleeping I believe. I'm sure mayor Lucas has been askiy the feds for help since he took office. Evidently the number of federal agents is now up to 250 sent here. Of course there's already major disagreement on what exactly there doing and what has already been accomplished. Really know need for our group to be overly concerned. Just follow your gut and your usual protocol for screening. Play safe... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Mayor Lucas unfortunately didn’t want the help. He was one of the mayors that sent a letter to the White House denouncing the additional help. The Governor and Chief of Police asked for the help. Lucas is fanning the flames of hate and division and has no interest in solving problems.